Come Explore the Power of Connection at ConnectCentral 2017
When you think about the real power behind a business, it’s the people. And when people put their minds together, the potential is limitless—that’s the power of connection. This October 23–25, IT professionals, thought leaders, industry experts, RingCentral customers, and partners will gather in San Francisco to explore the power of connection at ConnectCentral 2017, RingCentral’s annual conference. The event is a great opportunity to hear firsthand how the latest advancements in cloud communications and collaboration can help businesses tap into their full potential.
You’ll see real-life examples of organizations that have empowered their customers, partners, and employees with RingCentral technology. In addition, you’ll get hands-on experience and practical insights to take back to your company while networking with your peers. The event is sponsored by strategic partners like Box, Google, Okta, ProsperWorks, Polycom® and Plantronics.
Highlights of the ConnectCentral 2017 agenda include:
- Keynotes from business and technology innovators
- Sal Khan, Founder and CEO, Khan Academy
- Peter Guber, CEO, Mandalay Entertainment Group; Owner, Golden State Warriors; Owner, Los Angeles Dodgers
- Will Randolph, CIO of global humanitarian organization World Vision USA
- Vlad Shmunis, CEO, Founder, and Chairman of the Board, RingCentral
- David Sipes, Chief Operating Officer, RingCentral
- Kira Makagon, Executive Vice President of Innovation, RingCentral
- Industry conversations
Sessions will provide attendees with actionable insights into how they can leverage cloud communications and collaboration solutions for their business. Organizations, such as Box, John Varvatos, Brinker International, Inc., Hortonworks, CRESA, Hawk Ridge Systems, and Carvana will share their experiences on a variety of topics including:
- Migrating from legacy to cloud
- Analytics-driven customer engagement
- Integrating applications in your cloud ecosystem
- What is collaborative communications?
- Impact and Innovation Awards
Presented to IT professionals, integration partners, and developers who have leveraged RingCentral solutions in innovative ways. Submit your nomination.
- RingCentral University
Held on October 23, RingCentral University is a preconference event that offers two levels of training, one for new RingCentral admins, and another for experienced admins looking to sharpen their skills.
- ConnectCentral Hackathon
RingCentral has a growing community of more than 5,000 third-party developers. The ConnectCentral Hackathon is a free preconference event on October 21–22 where developers can showcase their hacking skills to win up to $3,000. Get more details.
Additional information can be found at: http://connectcentral.ringcentral.com.
Also, please note that Early Bird registration pricing is available through August 31. We hope you will join us!