“We don’t have anyone in our office who knows how to manage a business phone system.”
In our experience working with thousands of small businesses over the years, that’s one of the most common concerns we hear. Our answer is always the same: Managing your company’s RingCentral system doesn’t require any technical experience.
But don’t take our word for it. Natalie Russell, Operations Manager for Florida-based Wagner Realty, has experienced firsthand just how easy it is to administer the RingCentral cloud phone system for her staff of more than 200 real estate agents distributed across several Florida counties.
“Now that we have RingCentral, the administrative work is easier than it’s ever been for our firm,” she says. “I can manage the whole system from my cell phone.”
RingCentral’s support and how-to resources make self-management easy
In fact, as Wagner Realty’s administrator for RingCentral, Natalie has been making the most of The RingCentral Advantage since she signed the company up for the cloud phone solution. For example:
- Natalie booked the free consulting session with RingCentral’s Implementation Team, and they helped her set up Wagner Realty’s users on the system and set the company’s initial rules for routing and phone-menu options.
- Natalie used the self-guided tutorials to integrate all of the agents’ contact data into their RingCentral account. “I found out that RingCentral integrates with G Suite—and I was able to bring all of that data in with a few clicks.”
- And Natalie continues to find great tips and best practices for using the system in RingCentral’s Knowledge Base library online, and she shares them with the staff to make sure everyone is getting the greatest possible value from RingCentral. “I find these great how-to videos all the time and send them out to our team.”
From implementation, to onboarding, to management — it’s easy with The RingCentral Advantage
With RingCentral, you’ll always have access to both self-guided resources and our expert support team—to help make sure your team is getting the most from your RingCentral phone system. That’s The RingCentral Advantage, and it includes:
- A free consultation with our Implementation Team (a $400 value)
- Online porting of your business numbers into your new RingCentral account
- Live online training sessions for system administrators and everyone on your team who’ll be using RingCentral
- Regular invites to online tutorials led by RingCentral experts who will teach you best practices and offer useful tips
- An extensive library of system guides, videos, and other resources in our Knowledge Base
- 24/7 access to RingCentral’s world-class support teams—accessible via chat or phone