Improve open rates
One app for calling, SMS, fax
Easy to use
Optimized for deliverability
See how it works
Easy to use Business SMS
Low-cost customer outreach
Engage and delight your customers
High response rates
Reach customers and suppliers faster using SMS. On average, customers see a 98% open rate and 7x engagement compared to email.
Speed up customer support
Login and send SMS online in seconds or send automated, templated text messages. Switch between desktop and mobile anytime to pick up where you left off.
Send anything over text
Send pictures of floor plans, marketing events, design heavy texts, image attachments and more! It’s simple to use, no training required.
Set up in minutes
Add new phone numbers and devices in minutes
One subscription for all communication needs
Calling, SMS, eFax, team messaging, video meetings all in one app. Send, receive & manage all your conversations in one place.
Optimized for deliverability
Designed to improve deliverability, ensure carrier compliance, and reduce coverage fees.
Elevate customer care with SMS integrations
Trigger messages from your CRM, ERP, and more with out-of-the-box prebuilt SMS integrations or build your own workflows with our open APIs for your mass marketing and client engagement strategies.
Delight every department
Business SMS features that increase
Send SMS right from your everyday business apps
Create campaigns that convert
Cut through the noise and engage your consumers with targeted, two-way messaging that outperforms traditional tactics.
Text the way you want
On your phone or tablet
On your computer
Reduce call volumes with scaled SMS customer care solutions
Queen Bee Cleaning Service
“Texting also gets us bookings much more quickly. When clients had no choice but to call one of our numbers, those calls could take 10 minutes—between navigating our phone menus, small talk and having to repeat themselves over barking. But now, they can text us a request for an appointment and that takes 30 seconds, which frees up our employees and helps us book more services.”
FAQ about RingCentral Business SMS
- Unified phone number - SMS outreach from your business number to maintain professional and secure communications.
- Unified communications inbox - Send, receive & manage all your SMS conversations, business calls and eFaxes in one place across all your devices.
- Carrier compliant and optimized for deliverability - Your business texting app should be designed to optimize deliverability while ensuring carrier compliance. Our SMS solution meets new Carrier requirements, helps offset some of the new per-message fees, and reduces risk of fines. All customer businesses and phone numbers are vetted and registered with TCR by RingCentral. Our advanced spam and carrier compliance detection system even helps prevent messages that would violate carrier guidelines, helping you stay in compliance and helping ensure the best possible reputation for your business with carriers. All in all, working together to drive greater deliverability, reduce costs, reduce risk to your business, and increase overall ROI.
- Integrations make a new world of SMS capabilities possible - RingCentral provides over 300 pre-built integrations allowing you to plug SMS into all the apps where work happens for you ( Hubspot, Google, Microsoft Teams, you name it, we got it). Send marketing blasts, notifications, automate alerts, appointment reminders, and even payment requests with our SMS integrations. Enjoy advanced SMS features like:
- Shared SMS inbox
- Automation workflows such as auto-replies, keyword auto-responder, and more
- Built-in AI capabilities
- Segmented contact list
- SMS campaign management
- Real-time data and detailed graphical analytics, like the number of messages delivered, timestamps, and much more.
- Easy set up with simple, transparent pricing - With some other providers, new hidden SMS fees may come as an unpleasant surprise in the form of surcharges, cost recovery fees, or other costs—even charges for unused SMS! With RingCentral, you can rely on predictable costs with transparent SMS pricing of just $0.0085 per message sent/received with no surprise fees or hidden charges. To help save you even more money, customers receive a free monthly allowance of messages and are only charged once that threshold is exceeded. To give our customers the most value, your allowance is pooled at the account level, meaning you’re not penalized for team members that use more SMS, and you don’t lose the SMS for those that use less.
- One subscription for business communications simplified - Business SMS is included in our RingCentral MVP plans. Enjoy robust suite of business communication tools like advanced cloud phone system, online faxing, team messaging, video conferencing, file sharing and much more. Consolidate your business partners and streamline your budget while revolutionizing your communications with RingCentral SMS. Click here to view a complete pricing breakdown of RingCentral products and services.