Every year, an increasing number of enterprises leverage the power of cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions to empower their workforces. So how can your business best leverage cloud technology and take advantage of the industry transformation that is happening over the next three years?
As part of the Enterprise Connect conference in Orlando, Florida, in March, UBM will be hosting a conference-within-a-conference on Monday, March 12: “Communications & Collaboration 2021.” At the event, industry experts and thought leaders will discuss what enterprise decision-makers building a strategic vision need to understand about technology that will be commercially available and enterprise-ready by 2021.
You will have the opportunity to get a special preview of a portion of the program in a webinar on January 24, featuring Zeus Kerravala of ZK Research and Eric Krapf of No Jitter. This webinar will address strategic issues in cloud communications, so that you take away a clear picture of what the cloud can do for you in the next three years.
Key questions to be addressed in this webinar include:
- How will the competitive environment look for cloud-based communications? What will characterize the leading players and their respective value propositions?
- Will cloud-based communications features and functions grow more similar to their on-premises counterparts or more different?
- What varieties of hybrid cloud architectures are we likely to see?
- How should you think about cloud communications holistically in the context of your enterprise’s broader move to the cloud?
- How might communications fit into your broader multi-cloud strategy?
Date: January 24, 2018
Time: 11:00–11:30 a.m. PT