Make VoIP calls from your iPhone (and save on carrier minutes!)
Download RingCentral for iPhone version 2.0 (released September 23, 2010) and make VoIP calls over Wi-Fi!
Now you can:
• Use your iPhone with RingCentral without using carrier minutes.
• Make calls using your iPod Touch or iPad.
• Make local calls to the U.S. while traveling internationally.
To enable VoIP calling:
1. Download RingCentral for iPhone.
2. Install and start the app.
3. Tap the home icon in the lower left-hand corner.
4. Toggle on VoIP Calling.
The RingCentral app is a free download for all RingCentral subscribers. Get it now on iTunes.
Please note: VoIP calling is only available on U.S. iOS devices, and RingOut is not available for the iPod Touch or iPad. Metering for VoIP minutes is based on your RingCentral plan.