View a complete record of incoming and outgoing business phone calls, including the name of the caller, the number or extension dialed, and the time, date, and duration of the call, with RingCentral Call Logs.
Benefits of Phone Call Logs
Forecast costs and track productivity
- Track expenses, transactions, billing, and other business metrics.
- Get a snapshot of who your employees call and fax.
- Return calls and respond to messages quickly with RingOut; click any number for single-touch dialing.
Search and sort call logs quickly
- Search logs by date, date range, type of call (voice or fax), and whether the call was inbound or outbound.
- Sort your call logs by duration, type, and gain insight on calling trends.
Flexible formats and easy access
- Download Microsoft Excel® compatible call logs for detailed analysis and accounting.
- Share call log information by attaching call log spreadsheets to emails.
- Schedule automated delivery of call logs by email on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Listen to recorded conversations directly from your call logs with download and playback options.
Phone Call Logs - FAQs
Where are my faxes and voicemails stored?
- The actual voicemails and/or faxes are stored for 30 days, up to 200 combined messages, in your online account.
- All voicemails and faxes will also be stored indefinitely in your RingCentral for Desktop inbox (requires free download).
How long will my call records be stored in my online account?
- Inbound and outbound call records through your RingCentral number(s) are stored in your online account for up to 12 months.
- Each transaction is date- and time-stamped.
What kind of information is logged?
- The type of transaction (e.g., call, fax), activity (missed, etc.), the length of the transaction, and the date and time.
How can I use Call Logs for a cost analysis?
- Information for your main number and your extensions can be downloaded into an Excel spreadsheet for cost analysis.