CLOUD PHONE • ADMINISTRATION
View complete call records and call history, check online for incoming and outgoing business phone calls, including the call details such as the name of the caller, the number or extension dialed, and the time, date, and duration of the call, with RingCentral Call Logs.
Benefits of Phone Call Logs
- Track expenses, transactions, billing, and other business metrics such as call data history, fax number call history, and phone number call history
- Get a snapshot of your employees’ fax and call-log reports.
- Return calls and respond to messages quickly with RingOut; click any phone number call history for single-touch dialing.
- Search logs from call history details online by date, date range, type of call (voice or fax), and whether the call was inbound or outbound in the phone number call history details.
- Sort and check call history online logs by duration, type, and gain insight on calling trends.
- Download Microsoft Excel®, compatible with the call log details of any number, for detailed analysis and accounting.
- Share call log information by attaching call log spreadsheets to emails.
- Schedule automated delivery of call logs and call record history by email on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Listen to recorded conversations directly from your call logs with download and playback options.
Phone Call Logs - FAQs
- All voicemails and faxes will also be stored indefinitely in your RingCentral for Desktop inbox (requires free download) for 30 days, up to 200 combined messages. Your call history can also be downloaded online.
- To know how to check the call history of a number online and track online call history such as actual voicemails and/or faxes in your online account, request for a demo.
- Your call record history, such as your inbound and outbound call records through your RingCentral number(s) are stored in your online account for up to 12 months.
- Each call record list and received calls list transaction is date- and time-stamped.
- All transactions from your call record history (e.g., call, fax), activity (missed, etc.), the length of the transaction, and the date and time.
- Information for your main number and your extensions can be downloaded into an Excel spreadsheet for cost analysis.
More Administration features
Automatic call recording