cloud phone • Calling and Mobility
- Conveniently make calls by clicking any number in your online account, including contacts, messages, and call logs.
- Use RingOut to dial any number you see on a Web page, email or Word document.
- Make calls directly from within any application, including Microsoft® Outlook® by highlighting any number on your computer and click RingOut to dial the number.
- Listen to any voicemail message and return the call with a single touch.
- RingOut calls you first, and then connects you to the desired number so you won’t be charged for making an outbound call in hotel rooms and on courtesy phones.
- Show your RingCentral business number as your Caller ID from any location.
- Hide your personal phone numbers when using your home or cell phone.
- To initiate calls with RingOut, you highlight a number and press a hotkey on your keyboard, click a phone number in your online account, or click RingOut from Softphone or Outlook®.
- A pop-up window will appear with two drop-down lists, one for the number or name of the person or business you’re calling and the other is a phone number you're using.
- Click Call and when your phone rings, pick it up and a voice prompt will say, “Hello, to connect this call, press 1."
- Yes and RingOut can also save you money. Numbers are dialed for you and connect you to an international number without misdials.
- Save on outrageous charges in hotels while you’re traveling abroad. Use RingOut to make calls call to your phone, which in-turn connect you to outside parties, so you are charged for an inbound rather than an outbound call.
More Calling and Mobility features