cloud phone • Administration
Easily track system changes and solve configuration-related issues.
- Access change logs for phone system, user, and RingCentral app admin settings.
- Monitor failed online account login attempts by users.
- Audit Trail provides a searchable account history of your phone system and changes to RingCentral app admin settings. This simplifies the management of large enterprise phone systems by helping admins resolve communication issues such as configuration and user login problems, as well as track changes made by others, using helpful self-serve tools.
Key features and benefits
Audit Trail provides reporting on:
- Company info
- Phone number
- Auto attendant and IVR
- Phone and device
- User list and user role
- Add, update, rename, delete call queue
- Extension detail changes
- Call handling settings
- Message settings
- Notification settings
- Changes made to hours
- Overflow setting changes
- Custom answering rule settings
- Successful or failed online account logins
Audit Trail FAQs
- Only web admins with Super Admin or Billing Admin credentials have access to Audit Trail.
- Audit Trail records are viewable for 90 days. Records can be exported to CSV for local storage.
- This feature is automatically enabled for all RingCentral MVP customers on all tiers.
More Administration features