cloud phone • Administration
Automatic Call Recording
Admins can easily enable automatic phone recordings for inbound and outbound calls.
Features of a superb automatic call recording solution
Easy-to-set-up call recording app
- Enable automatic phone recordings for one or multiple users with just a few clicks.
- Set up the automatic recording of inbound calls to departments.
- Quickly select incoming and/or outgoing calls to record.
Be more responsive and professional.
Downloadable enterprise call recordings
- Save as many as 100,000 business recordings per account.
- Access all call recordings for download and playback for up to 90 days.
- Download individual or multiple recordings for review and playback.
Flexible phone announcements
- Use default or custom announcements for inbound and outbound calls.
- To ensure call recordings are lawful and that callers have given their consent, an announcement will be played before the call record begins.
- Emails are automatically sent to all parties enabled for automatic recordings.
On-demand VoIP call recording option
- Users can choose which specific incoming or outgoing calls to record once the online call recorder is enabled.
- Recording calls and conversations is possible from any device, at any time.
FAQs about call recording software for business
How does a phone call recording system work?
- Once activated for an extension by an admin, the automatic call recorder will record all of that extension’s incoming and outgoing calls. Recordings can be enabled for individual or multiple users and can be downloaded or played back at any time.
- Recordings can be enabled for inbound calls to departments.
- Cloud-based call recording is available to RingCentral MVP (Premium or Ultimate) users. Please call sales at 866-246-3424 for pricing and details.
How many call recordings are stored, and how long are they saved?
- Recorded calls are automatically saved in call logs for up to 90 days, with up to 100,000 recordings per account. You can download the recordings for your own records or for playback in the future.
How does an on-demand call recording system work?
- Simply press *9 to begin recording, then press *9 again whenever you want to stop recording. It’s one of the easiest on-demand call recording tools you can use.
More Administration features