- At RingCentral, we understand that when you use our products, you’re trusting us with your data.
- Our Trust Center provides a complete view of our security posture, including white papers, tech briefs, certifications, and more.
Organizations use phones, text, online meetings, fax, email, and other forms of communication that are integral to their business. And with business becoming more competitive and the workplace more distributed, organizations are being pressured to move communication and collaboration to the cloud.
But the mission-critical importance of their communication and the increasing incidents of cyberthreats are also driving organizations to ask: How secure will our communications and information be? How reliable is this service?
Trust starts here
As a recognized leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide report, RingCentral understands that security and reliability are differentiators. World-class UCaaS must deliver robust functionality that is secure and reliable for customers and their employees and customers.
To provide information about our security and reliability, we offer the RingCentral Trust Center as part of our trust program.
The trust program exhibits security maturity and our commitment to information security and service reliability. For us, information security encompasses confidentiality and integrity not only of communications, but also the information in communications-enabled collaboration. Service reliability is also a security issue when safeguarding the availability of communications and information against cyberthreats.
As threats constantly change in an arms race with technology, the Trust Center provides a comprehensive and dynamic view of our security posture that is ever-evolving.
Key takeaways from our posture:
- We bake security into the technology of our infrastructure, cloud service, and applications to safeguard customer communication and information and ensure service reliability.
- We communicate transparent security practices in order to engender customer and public trust.
- We obtain independent verification from partners and standards bodies to provide objective justification for this trust as assurance.
Thus, while we strive for information security, our ultimate goal is trust and assurance.
The Trust Center is a one-stop shop for nontechnical white papers on trust and assurance, targeted tech briefs, RingCentral’s compliance certifications, and related curated materials for our customers and partners. Topics include:
- Physical and environmental security
- Transmission security
- Infrastructure security
- Proactive fraud mitigations
Privacy notices and disclosures
- Customer Data Transfer Agreement
- Data Transfer Risk Assessment
- RingCentral as a Data Controller
- Transparency Report
- Privacy Notice
- Data Processing Addendum
- Security Addendum
- Service Status Dashboard
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
- Global data centers
- End-to-end monitoring
- ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018
- Cloud Computing Compliance Controls Catalog (C5)
- AICPA SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3
- HITRUST CSF
- PCI DSS
Visit the RingCentral Trust Center
Check out our RingCentral Trust Center for a comprehensive view of our security posture. Understand how we bake security into our technology, communicate transparent security practices in order to engender customer and public trust, and obtain independent verification to provide objective justification for this trust as assurance.
Also, find curated technical and nontechnical materials addressing topics our customers and partners care about.
Originally published Oct 08, 2021