In Sep 2021, RingCentral was Certified by Great Place to Work®. This honor is based on RingCentral employees’ candid, anonymous responses to the Great Place to Work® Trust Index survey, which we think is one of the best ways to measure satisfaction with workplace culture.
The average total score for the Great Place to Work Trust Index survey was 88% in 2020. We’re proud to say RingCentral China’s score hit 97%. And 99% of RingCentral China employees surveyed said: ” This is a great place to work. ”
Other highlights include:
- The management is honest and ethical in business operations
- When I joined the company, I feel welcomed.
- Employees are treated fairly and are not treated differently based on their gender or race.
- I like the flexible working mode
- The company encourages employees to maintain a work-life balance.
- The management has a clear view of the company’s prospects and will fulfill their promises.
- The management sincerely seeks advice and ideas and respond to them.
- The Company encourages employees to try new ideas and practices, regardless of the result.
- Colleagues care about each other and are closely connected.
- I will proudly tell others that I work for this company.
According to GPTW, great places to work are built day by day through the relationships between employees and leaders. Their assessment dives deeply into the behaviors that measure the ways credibility, respect, and fairness are expressed in the workplace. It also collects data about the levels of pride and camaraderie in the environment. GPTW believes the most critical element of good working relationships is trust. It’s the fundamental axis of great working environments, and one that takes time to earn. GPTW’s survey measures management’s overall credibility, as well as the levels of respect and trust employees feel. We are proud to say, our employees consider RingCentral a truly great place to work, by anyone’s standards. They trust the people they work for. Feel pride in what they do. Enjoy the camaraderie of their co-workers. Understand the company’s mission, vision and values. Put that all together, and you’ve got a culture that’s built for success. We’re ecstatic about these results – and committed to building on our strengths. Together, we’re creating an eclectic, dynamic culture where people of all different backgrounds and skill sets can do the best work of their lives. And we’ll never stop working to make it even better.
About Great Place to Work® research institution
Great Place to Work® (GPTW) ® research institute is a globally authoritative management consulting company on workplace culture & human resources, focused on building workplace culture, talent data, and organizational development. It has 35 or more years of service for over 80 countries. In the past year, GPTW has cooperated with more than 10,000 institutions and organizations and completed a survey of 11 million employees.
Originally published Sep 28, 2021, updated Sep 30, 2021