- Poly G7500 now comes with RingCentral Rooms built in
- The G7500 offers 4K UHD video, NoiseBlockAI and Acoustic Fence noise cancelling, and rich audio
- RingCentral Rooms transforms your meeting rooms into video conferencing rooms
- Easy to deploy and manage so attendees can focus on the conversation
- Joins the Poly Studio X30 and X50 in integrating RingCentral Rooms
We’re excited to announce that RingCentral and Poly have teamed up again to make your meeting rooms smarter and more efficient than ever.
Continuing from the success of our RingCentral Rooms on Poly Studio X30 and X50 line, we’re pleased to announce that the Poly G7500 now has RingCentral Rooms software built in.
Let’s look at what’s in store:
Poly G7500: Adding to the Rooms for Poly portfolio
The Poly G7500 is a video conferencing system that streamlines deployment and collaboration for large meeting rooms.
With crystal-clear 4K UHD video, built-in noise cancellation, and detailed audio quality, it eliminates the need for extensive equipment that’s difficult for users to operate. Multiple components also make it flexible for all types of meeting room configurations.
Additionally, since RingCentral Rooms is built right into the hardware, employees can start and join meetings by simply dialing into the RingCentral Video meeting ID on the touch controller display. After dialing in, attendees are ready to join the conversation.
It joins the Poly portfolio of RingCentral-integrated hardware solutions:
- Poly Studio X30
- Poly Studio X50
- Poly G7500
What this means for your business
Together, Poly G7500 and RingCentral Rooms modernize your meeting spaces. But they do more than that. Here’s what they mean for you:
1. Simple setup
With all the essentials (camera, speakers, tablet controller, encoder) packaged together, setting up is a breeze. And with RingCentral Rooms built directly into the hardware, employees can start meetings and jump straight into the conversation.
Available for Rooms version 21.1.20 onwards. Also included in the next Poly OS update on February 25.
2. Built for any meeting room layout
The camera, microphone, and controller are separate, giving you flexibility for any type of meeting room layout.
3. Paired with RingCentral Video
With RingCentral Rooms, participants with RingCentral Video can join meetings remotely from any device (laptop, smartphone, tablet).
4. Backed by RingCentral’s industry-leading security standards
Your data is important, and we’re here to protect it. RingCentral Rooms is backed by seven layers of security and redundant data centers with 99.999% uptime SLA, keeping your meetings safe at all times.
How to purchase the G7500
There are two ways to build out your kit:
- Order the G7500 base with TC8 touchscreen controller (camera, microphone, and speakers can be added on).
- Order the G7500 kit with TC8 touchscreen controller, EagleEye IV-12x camera, and IP table microphone (speakers can be added on)
Get started with tomorrow’s meeting rooms
Setting up a video conferencing room can be confusing, especially when you’re outfitting multiple rooms with multiple components. We’re here to help.
Visit ringcentral.com/office/rooms or contact an account manager to learn more.