With contact center agents on the front lines, support teams and their devices need to be secure and reliable. Shifting agents to at-home work requires both a cloud based contact center solution and powerful devices to maximize productivity. Ringcentral Customer Experience and Unified Communication solution paired with Chrome Enterprise, ensures that contact center agents can continue to field customer requests at home, while giving IT admins the ability to deploy, manage and secure their device fleet.
What does remote work with RingCentral Solutions and Chrome Enterprise look like?
For the remote agent:
- Seamless communications across the company: With RingCentral team messaging, at-home agents can chat with other agents on their team. Use the presence-enabled directory integration to transfer calls to subject matter experts, improving first call resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate easily from any location: RingCentral UCaaS solution offers a truly collaborative environment to support at-home agents when information needs to flow freely across the organization.
- Reduce downtime With automatic updates, fast boot times, and a seamless experience across devices, Chromebooks are a smarter way to work.
- Easy access to apps: Chromebooks can access enterprise applications through Chrome Browser, Google Play, or legacy applications with leading virtualization applications. Download the RingCentral app on Google Play and extend functionality with the Chrome Extension and G Suite add ons.
- Consolidated Communications: All business communications are tracked in one single place, so users don’t have to waste time searching for important emails, missed messages, or contact information. With an improved workflow, they can spend more time focusing on servicing customer.
For the Admin:
- Security by design: Chromebooks have built-in security, which helps protect end users from external threats. Security patches are deployed over WiFi, and IT can remotely disable devices if needed.
- Born in the cloud for easy deployment and management: Leverage RingCentral Contact Center WebRTC voice delivery directly to agent laptops, and remove the need for additional hard phones to work from home. With Chrome Enterprise, IT admins can manage devices and users from anywhere directly from the Google Admin console. Easily enforce policies, configure device settings, provide access to VPNs, and force install Chrome apps and extensions and more, across Chrome OSand Chrome Browser.
- Maintain business continuity when deploying Chromebooks with RingCentral Contact Center: Quickly deploy Chrome devices with cloud-based profiles that download users’ policies, apps, settings, and bookmarks, with no imaging required. That way, the agent has minimal downtime in productivity.
The end benefit for at-home agents is a seamless experience on one device with maximized productivity. All business communications are tracked in one single place, so users don’t have to waste time searching for important emails, missed messages, or contact information. With an improved workflow, they can spend more time focusing on servicing customers.
To learn more about Chromebooks for remote work, check out the Chrome Enterprise remote worker toolkit.
To learn more about RingCentral for at-home agents, check out our Remote Support Team toolkit.