RingCentral customer, Optimum Healthcare Solutions Group, was founded in 2003 and provides a wide range of medical and health services for both the individual and larger corporation. The company has grown rapidly into a one-stop-shop that provides full assessment, treatment, rehabilitation and performance continuum for all of its patients. Today, Optimum Healthcare has 32 employees located across 24 clinics, spanning seven counties in the UK.
Life for Optimum Healthcare before RingCentral
Before RingCentral, Optimum Healthcare was receiving upwards of 500 inbound and outbound calls a day. The legacy IPEC 50 phone system the company was using could not cope with only four lines, which meant that customers were kept on hold for much longer than they needed to be. Optimum Healthcare thrives on KPIs, and these couldn’t be achieved because of the time it was taking to answer calls. However, getting more ISDN lines installed would have cost three to four times as much as Optimum Healthcare was already paying, and this just wasn’t a viable solution for them. The company needed to find an alternative solution.
Why Optimum Healthcare chose RingCentral
Optimum Healthcare chose RingCentral for several reasons, but some of the key factors included the below:
- The RingCentral solution is built in the cloud so you can adapt and scale to match the rapid growth of your business.
- Cost effective—Optimum Healthcare has 32 lines with RingCentral for the price it used to pay for four ISDN lines. Plus, it has enabled Optimum Healthcare to evolve from a CapEx to an OpEx model. (For more information please reference our plans and pricing guide.)
- Quick and easy to implement—all the equipment arrived as promised and Optimum Healthcare received helpful tutorials to get them started. With RingCentral’s large selection of desk and conference phones they were able to find the devices which met their business’ needs.
- Easy to administer—you don’t need a technical team to change features. Staff are in full control, and can set user preferences without any technical support.
How RingCentral has empowered Optimum Healthcare’s business
- RingCentral has enabled a dispersed workforce across multiple locations to be connected via the cloud and the use of our mobile apps.
- Staff at Optimum Healthcare are now able to enjoy flexibility, which has improved their work life balance. The workforce has been mobilised, so employees can work from home, at the clinic, or remotely and still be securely connected to the office. Our Softphone feature allows users to manage calls, faxes and their entire account information from any computer.
- Staff are able to connect and securely share information so clients have a seamless experience regardless of which clinic they visit. The data they need is stored in one place and is easily accessible.
- Clients are no longer kept waiting—Optimum Healthcare is able to offer the best customer service and personalised treatment possible via the communications system.
Importantly, RingCentral has helped the Optimum Healthcare Solutions Group Founder and Managing Director, Dean Payne, to retain staff. “Staff retention is important to me and I’m a huge advocate of cloud technology that enables my staff to lead flexible lives. This means they can work from home, or remotely, when they need to and still be securely connected to the office,” says Payne.
To find out more about how RingCentral has helped Optimum Healthcare Solutions Group, read their full story.