Today, we’re excited to announce that RingCX, our native contact center as a service solution, is generally available in the US, Canada, and UK. Read the full press release here.
The need for a simplified, all-encompassing customer experience solution
Traditional customer experience solutions often come with complex deployments and costly pricing structures, making it challenging for businesses to integrate a comprehensive omnichannel solution that encompasses both voice and digital channels.
They want a streamlined, modern solution that enables easy management of their business and reporting needs, at an all-inclusive, predictable and cost-effective price.
RingCX: A disruptive combination of product, packaging and pricing for a flexible and rapid transition to AI-centric contact centers
RingCX is the answer to customer experience challenges many organizations have been waiting for. Since we announced RingCX a few months ago, the response has been overwhelming, with approximately 50 customers selecting it to power their customer service teams. Some of the reasons it resonates with them include:
Boosting efficiency and performance with AI
Infused with AI, RingCX helps customers and contact center employees before, during, and after interactions. It fosters a culture of continuous improvement with real-time guidance for agents and automated scoring and monitoring for supervisors.
- Pre-interaction: RingSense AI gives agents insights from prior customer conversations from a single pane of glass, helping improve customer service and agent effectiveness.
- During interaction: Real-Time AI Summaries provide automatic summaries of the interaction, helping agents significantly improve their interaction follow-up on tasks which is where agents spend approximately 25-30% of their time.
- Post-interaction: Post-call transcriptions, action items, and summaries improve agent effectiveness and supervisor visibility.
Providing the omnichannel experience customers expect
RingCX seamlessly brings together voice, video, and digital channels so agents can easily engage with customers in their channel of choice, with full context of the customer journey and interaction history.
Disruptively packaged and priced
RingCX includes voice, video, 20+ digital channels, AI summaries, and unlimited domestic inbound and outbound minutes. The offering is attractively priced starting at $65 per agent per month, providing predictability to monthly costs.1
Enabling agents with an intuitive interface
Agents get a single pane of glass for voice and digital interactions, streamlining all communications on one platform. RingCX also provides CRM integrations to connect all customer interactions for better context, boosting agent efficiency and customer satisfaction. RingCX offers capabilities like voice, video, social media, SMS, email, and more, in a user-friendly interface, without the costly extras of traditional contact centers.
Easy to deploy
Intuitive set-up gives customers the ability to get started in a matter of days, not weeks. RingCX is designed with simplicity in mind for organizations looking to avoid long, complicated deployments. RingCX is easy to set up with quick-to-deploy packages delivered by our award-winning professional services team and can be administered from a single interface.
Eliminate silos with a powerful app ecosystem
Open APIs and partner integrations with RingCX facilitate workflows between business systems and eliminate data silos, thus driving better business outcomes. Partner integrations at launch include:
- Salesforce, Zendesk – to provide seamless workflows with customer relationship management systems
- Google DialogFlow, Yellow.ai – to add third-party interactive virtual agent (IVA) support
- Balto – to add real-time agent assist capabilities
- Calabrio – to add more extensive workforce engagement management use cases including workforce management
RingCX fills a gap in the market for an all-inclusive contact center solution that has the voice, digital channels, video, and robust AI capabilities that businesses need as they transition to a new generation of contact centers that power smarter customer experiences.
Workforce Engagement Management [Beta]
RingCentral has also introduced the beta release of its Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) add-on, which offers native generative AI-based automated quality management and conversation analytics via the RingSense™ AI platform. Key benefits include optimizing quality management, improving interactions through feedback and coaching, and helping businesses deliver top-notch customer support experiences. The new WEM solution has three main components:
- AI Coach – to provide behavioral agent coaching
- Automated Quality Management – for scoring and feedback
- AI Conversational Insights – to deliver insights such as sentiment, topics, and more
RingCX: A pivotal tool for businesses that value customer experiences
Currently available in key markets with plans for further expansion, RingCX is poised to be a vital tool for businesses aiming to enhance their customer service experience without the usual complexities and costs.
Learn more about RingCX
Visit https://www.ringcentral.com/ringcx.html to learn more about RingCX!
1Pricing for annual pre-pay.
Originally published Nov 14, 2023