As much as you might want to upgrade your business’s phone solution, you might be hesitating because you’re worried about disrupting operations while your staff learns a brand new system.
Maybe you’re also worried about the added costs of bringing in the telecom provider’s support team or hiring outside IT consultants to train your employees if the system takes some getting used to.
But as Southern California’s Dentistry for Kids and Adults will tell you, you won’t have any of those problems when you sign up for RingCentral’s cloud phone system (well, technically it’s an all-in-one communication system).
RingCentral’s Knowledge Base resources make training and onboarding easy
When the California lockdowns of 2020 forced Dentistry for Kids and Adults to shift to remote work, the practice’s managers realized they needed a more flexible, cloud-based phone solution—and fast.
But the new system had to be easy to learn, and equally importantly, had to offer a lot of support. Why? Because training would be difficult with everyone working remotely. They also didn’t want to spend a lot on IT consulting. (At a couple hundred bucks an hour, yeah, we don’t blame them.)
RingCentral checked all of those boxes, offering the practice an intuitive solution with all of the expert help and onboarding resources they needed to get the whole staff up and running on their new phone system quickly.
“I handled the rollout of RingCentral for the practice,” says Ken Lukach, Practice Manager for Dentistry for Kids and Adults.
The Implementation team was really helpful. They encouraged me to schedule free training sessions. But honestly, it was so easy just using the how-to videos from RingCentral University for reference, that I was able to do it myself.
Free consulting, live trainings, and how-to resources—it’s all part of The RingCentral Advantage
When you sign up for RingCentral’s cloud phone solution, you’ll get all of the resources you’ll need to make sure your administrators and staff learn the system quickly—and are able to start getting the most from it right away.
This is The RingCentral Advantage, which includes:
- A free consultation with our Implementation Team (a $400 value)
- Online porting of your business numbers into your new RingCentral account
- Live online training sessions for system administrators and everyone on your team who’ll be using RingCentral
- Regular invites to online tutorials led by RingCentral experts who will teach you best practices and offer useful tips
- An extensive library of system guides, videos, and other resources in our Knowledge Base
- 24/7 access to RingCentral’s world-class support teams—accessible via chat or phone