When it comes to phone service, businesses undoubtedly rely on it. Short of talking with someone face-to-face, a phone call is still an important way to get responses to questions or take care of business on the spot. Over the past decade, RingCentral has transitioned many businesses from complex, on-premise enterprise phone systems to the cloud. Not only that – because our solution is cloud-based, we’ve been able to integrate with other popular cloud business apps – such as Google Apps for Work.
Now we’re excited to say we’ve been named as one of the first solutions in Google’s new “Recommended for Google Apps for Work” program. Reviewed for the quality of integration, rich functionality, and reliability, RingCentral is proud to deliver an experience that Google’s business customers can trust.
As businesses of all sizes accelerate their migration to the cloud, it’s important to help Google for Work customers experience top quality solutions that integrate tightly with Google Apps while providing them with the security and reliability they come to expect from the Google Apps ecosystem. The “Recommended for Google Apps for Work” program solves this gap.
Coming soon, Google Apps administrators will be able to visit RingCentral via the Google Apps Marketplace and sign up for the integrated experience or access their RingCentral accounts from the Google Apps Admin Console via a single sign-on experience.
RingCentral for Google helps transform the way people communicate and collaborate, empowering customers to:
- Click to call any phone number displayed in Gmail, Google Contacts, or Google Calendar
- Send and receive SMS text messages while in Gmail
- Listen to voicemails directly within Gmail
- Make audio or video calls through RingCentral from a Gmail account
- Schedule conference call meetings and set up a dial-in conference line, which appears directly within the Google Calendar
- Invite up to 1,000 participants to a single Google Hangout with RingCentral conferencing
As RingCentral continues to innovate and expand its platform, we’re proud to offer this powerful integration within the Google Apps ecosystem. It’s a great privilege to serve the needs of Google for Work customers, who recognize and benefit from best-in-class integrations every day.