Celebrating being who you are and loving who you love is the definition of #winningtogether
June 2020 will, for obvious reasons, not be a normal Pride month. But social distancing isn’t stopping RingCentral from celebrating LGBTQ+ Pride around the world. Beginning Tuesday, June 2, RingCentral will lead a month-long series of virtual events designed to celebrate our culture of inclusion and belonging. From webinars on LGBTQ+ non-profits to Vogue-101 lessons, our team is coming together across the globe to foster a culture where all employees feel they belong and are understood.
There’s never been a more important moment to hear each others’ stories, understand a broader perspective and value the diversity that makes our culture as special as it is. We hope you’ll participate, get to know one another better, and help us build an organization and a community that truly embraces every single one of us.
#RCProud Calendar of Events
- Tuesday, June 2: Post a picture of your family
- Wednesday, June 3: Webinar: Learn about LGBTQ+ non-profits and how to support them during COVID
- Thursday, June 4: Self-Love: Tell us what you love most about yourself (through June 18)
- Friday, June 5: Celebration of Self Song-Prompt
- Tuesday, June 9: A Rainbow On Your Plate: Show us your most colorful foods!
- Wednesday, June 10: Lunchtime Trivia; 10K Color Fun Run; Understanding the Colors of the Pride Flag
- Friday, June 12: Tell us your self-care plans for the weekend
- Saturday, June 13 (Manila): Vogue-101
- Wednesday, June 17: Wellness Wednesday Webinar: Healing Relationships
- Thursday, June 18: A Rainbow On Your Plate: Show us your most colorful foods!
- Friday, June 19: Father’s Day Dad Jokes Pride Awareness Talk (Manila)
- Wednesday, June 24: Story Time! Peanut Goes For The Gold
- Friday, June 26: Friday Fun: Share someone in your life you’re proud of
- Saturday, June 27 (Manila): Pride Gameshow
Originally published Jun 04, 2020, updated Feb 24, 2021