- RingCentral’s five pillars of wellness are designed to address both mental and physical needs.
- From May 9-13, we’ll host virtual wellness sessions focusing on each wellness pillar.
Five pillars. One focus.
“Each day, the sessions that we’ve set up will hit one of our five pillars of wellness: intellectual, emotional, physical, social and financial,” says Global Director of Wellness Ellen Shmunis, “Most of the activities planned fall within our existing benefits and this week gives employees a chance to become more familiar with them. Employees who aren’t available for live sessions can still participate since all webinars will be recorded and made available for later viewing on our Wellness Portal.”
Better every day.
Monday, May 9: Intellectual Wellness
- Kaiser Wellness Session @ 10am
- TaskHuman | Stress Management Session @ 11am
- UnitedHealthcare Wellness Session @ 1pm
Tuesday, May 10: Emotional Wellness
Wednesday, May 11: Physical Wellness
- TaskHuman | Cardio Dance @10am
- Onsite Zeel Chair Massages starting @10am
Thursday, May 12: Social Wellness
- Rethink Benefits Session @10am
- TaskHuman | Benefits of Giving Back @11am
- Card Making for the Elderly starting @12pm in each office
Friday, May 13: Financial Wellness
Kick it up a notch.
Wellness Week is an opportunity for everyone to focus on their health and satisfaction, and Wellness is here to help – directly. “If someone’s really passionate about something, reach out to email@example.com or to me directly,” says Shmunis. “I’m so happy to hear ideas.”
It’s simple: when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. Wellness Week is our way of helping us all get there together.
*All activities available for RingCentral Employees only
Originally published May 11, 2022