It’s often said that productive employees are happy employees, and happy employees take care of their customers. When you give your front-line employees a single communications platform for effectively connecting with customers and co-workers, productivity goes up and great customer experiences are the result.
CIOs and leaders from customer support and lines of business must understand that employee engagement and customer satisfaction are intrinsically connected; and to be effective, your communications platform needs to address both to create a seamless experience.
At Enterprise Connect 2019, held March 18-21 in Orlando, RingCentral will showcase how a seamless communications platform can increase both employee and customer engagement, leading to increased customer satisfaction and ultimately benefiting the company bottom line.
At the conference, our COO Dave Sipes will participate in a general session fireside chat on the future of enterprise communications. In addition, several other RingCentral executives are also speaking at the show. Be sure to catch our team at the following sessions:
Monday, March 18
- “Communications & Collaboration Platforms 2022: Is The Transition Underway?” Amritesh Chaudhuri, SVP Product and Solutions Marketing at RingCentral
- “Staying Clear Of Cloud Migration Land Mines” Jose Pastor, SVP of Product Management at RingCentral
- “Communications & Collaboration 2022: Emerging Technologies Realizing Their Promise?” Kira Makagon, Executive Vice President of Innovation at RingCentral
Tuesday, March 19
- “UCaaS Bells & Whistles vs. Nuts & Bolts” Curtis Peterson, SVP Cloud Operations at RingCentral
- “EC Theater 100 Session: Why Simplicity Matters In The New Age Of Communications” Richard Townhill, VP of Product Marketing at RingCentral
Wednesday, March 20
- “Cloud Contact Center Faceoff” John Finch, AVP Contact Center Product Marketing at RingCentral
- “Embedding Communications In Vertical Applications And Industries” David Lee, VP of Platform Products at RingCentral
Thursday, March 21
- “What’s In Your Enterprise’s Collaboration Toolkit?” Richard Townhill, VP of Product Marketing at RingCentral
Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask questions at our booth and can schedule one-on-one meetings for more detailed discussions.
And you won’t want to miss the Midnight in Morocco party hosted by RingCentral on March 19, from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Enter “RINGCENTRAL” as the conference code to receive $500 off the price of a complete package. Single-session passes, included with the Expo Plus pass, will also be available at the RingCentral booth on Tuesday, March 19.
See you in Orlando!