At a glance:
- RingCentral Enterprise Support provides enhanced services beyond our standard customer support.
- Enterprise Support customers get a dedicated Technical Account Manager (TAM), priority case routing, and 24×7 global support.
In today’s cloud-first workplace, effectively deploying a new communications tool can be summed up with one universal mantra: the simpler, the better.
The problem is, every company has its own unique business needs when it comes to deployment. These could include integration of home-grown software with the platform, data pass-through APIs, or even connecting with third-party cloud-hosted software for desired work-flows. In a nutshell, there’s nothing simple about cloud deployment.
But it doesn’t have to be complicated, either. At RingCentral, we’ve developed a high-touch technical support service from the ground up that drives business continuity and service adoption. We help your users get onboarded, engaged, and working at peak efficiency the moment your RingCentral platform is deployed.
What is Enterprise Support?
Our advanced tech-support service, “Enterprise Support”, includes the following:
- 24/7 global support
- Dedicated phone number
- Priority routing of support cases to a higher tier
- Dedicated technical account manager
- Instructor-led virtual training
- SLA-backed case communication
- Professional services hours for break-fix activities and MACD tasks
This service is designed as an extension of our customers’ own HD and gets support from RingCentral’s extensive resources when cases require escalation. You can resolve issues quicker, gather actionable data to reduce escalations, and empower TAMs with the best practices for deployment and optimization of your RingCentral systems.
Thank you for your interest in RingCentral.
Is Enterprise Support right for you?
Enterprise Support could be a good option for customers with:
- Integrations with multiple software: CRM, productivity, workflow
- Multiple sites or HQ/branch office setup
- Geographically-distributed workforce
- Advanced usage of RingCentral products
- Challenging hiring and retention conditions
The service is easy to use and is available in tiers, which can be selected based on number of users.
How to get the most out of Enterprise Support
There are many ways to take advantage of the entitlements included in Enterprise Support. Here are some of the ways current customers use it:
- A RingCentral Contact Center customer can use the professional service hours to provide end-user training to its agents—common in an industry with higher turnover rates.
- A RingCentral MVP customer can reach out to their designated and assigned TAM acquiring another company and consult on best practices around IVRs, artificial speech recognition, and industry-specific CRM integration, prior to making a ‘buy’ decision.
- A global customer has regional TAMs which allow for issue handoff and resolution through centralized HD located in EMEA.
- During the typical busy season for retail customers during the holidays, TAMs proactively monitor the support cases and provide guidance on feature activation, usage, and best practices to ensure business continuity and efficiency.
- A large cloud-services firm has e-bonded with us, which enables their HD to communicate with our engineers directly through their support portal.
Does your UCaaS provider measure up?
Organizations with complex ecosystems might want advanced help in deploying and managing their RingCentral services. That’s why Enterprise Support goes a step beyond our standard support, with experts dedicated to your business.
When it comes to your cloud communications vendor:
- What kind of Day 2 support can the vendor provide?
- Do they offer additional services to support their deployments?
- How can they help my users on an ongoing basis?
- Is there a possibility to build a relationship that helps us improve down the road?
At RingCentral, our customers and their businesses always come first. Enterprise Support is consistently rated above average in CSAT, and is our way of showing our commitment to understanding your IT needs.
Want to learn more? Contact your RingCentral account executive for more information.
Originally published Jan 17, 2022, updated Dec 30, 2022