We will take part in CEM in Telecoms Europe in Prague from September 25 to 27. Packed full of case studies, interactive workshops, deep dive panels, live polling and interview sessions, this year’s CEM will enable you to benchmark your customer journey, expose you to cutting edge CX technologies and deliver thought provoking and realistic takeaways for your business.
The event will focus on issues such as:
- Do you know the nice to have innovations vs the essentials?
- Do your customers want to interact with a robot or a human?
- Identify problems before it reaches the customer
On September 26 from 2:15 to 2:45 pm, Julien Rio will talk about an essential issue for telecoms in Europe:
Why omni-digital is a key differentiator for outstanding customer experience?
- Customer expectations and behaviors change rapidly in an always-more-digital environment – what are they and how to keep up?
- How an omni-digital approach can enable outstanding customer experience?
- What are the major obstacles of an omni-digital customer care strategy and how to overcome them?
Practical information :
150 00 Praha 5
Originally published Aug 29, 2018, updated Dec 30, 2022