Recently, our team took part in the 9th Customer Contact Management Summit in Warsaw 2018. For the 9th year in a row, the summit gave the floor to actors and experts of Customer Care in order to share effective, readily-implementable solutions, increasing customer service quality to ensure greater customer satisfaction.
On stage, Julien Rio, CMO at Dimelo, dealt with 3 major concerns of Customer Care:
- Why is Customer Care the front line of your Customer Experience efforts?
- What are the new trends and expectations of your customers?
- What are the key elements for an outstanding Customer Care Experience?
He started by highlighting what customers want:
- To feel important
- To be listened to
- To feel at ease
- Simplicity and reactivity
- To do everything from their mobile
However, communication channels are limited because teams are organized in silos. Thus:
- 89% of customers feel frustrated by having to repeat their issue multiple times
- 58% of consumers are frustrated with inconsistent experiences between channels
- 42% of customer service agents are unable to efficiently resolve customer issues due to disconnected systems
Watch the full conference to know more about these problems and how to overcome them to create an outstanding customer experience:
Interview with Julien Rio from Dimelo at Warsaw’s Customer Contact Management Summit
Julien Rio gave also an interview on the issues of Customer Care in Poland and more generally on new needs and expectations of consumers and how to meet them.
Watch the full interview to know more about these challenges and how to offer an Omni-Digital Customer Care:
Dimelo helps companies to deal with these challenges by enabling them to manage all their digital customer care channels (messaging, social media, live-chat, mobile, email…) within a single platform.
Dimelo’s team already has major clients in Europe, including companies like BNP Paribas, Orange and Allianz.
Originally published Jun 26, 2018, updated Sep 24, 2021