Cloud communications make it easier than ever to collaborate, connect, and effectively work together from all around the world. To keep up in this new era of remote and hybrid work models, it’s imperative that companies proactively adapt to this new, emergent way of communication and way of doing business.
Did you know Mitel recommends RingCentral as the exclusive public cloud provider for its customers? That’s because Mitel and RingCentral worked to create a cloud migration process specifically for Mitel customers, providing you with an easier, faster, and more effortless path to the cloud than any other vendor can offer. Learn more here about this impactful upgrade.
If you are thinking about making the simple, yet effective transition from your Mitel on-premise solutions to RingCentral Message Video Phone (MVP), this is for you.
7 benefits for Mitel customers when they switch to RingCentral:
1. Easy transition
- RingCentral and Mitel work together to ensure that your transition to RingCentral MVP is as smooth and hassle-free as possible. We’ve made the migration process simple for Mitel customers, with no disruptions at all to your business.
2. Improved flexibility
- RingCentral MVP’s integrated system allows you to seamlessly switch between various platforms, such as effortlessly going from your video call to your cell phone, without interrupting any communications. This makes remote work so much easier!
3. Superior security and privacy
- Trust that your data is safe at every level with exceptional security, global reliability, and privacy. With dynamic end-to-end encryption, we empower customers like you to do their best work – from anywhere and everywhere.
4. First-class reliability
- The importance of connectivity is at an all time high during this age of remote and hybrid work environments. With reliability as a critical factor in productivity, RingCentral effectively shields you from ever having a dropped or poor connection.
5. Seamless integrations
- This cloud solution blends in smoothly with the business tools you already use everyday, with its pre-built and custom integrations! It will make working significantly easier, boost productivity, automate workflows, and reduce the annoyances of your daily tasks.
6. All-in-one solution
- By having a unified communications platform that does it all: message, video, and phone – on any device of your choice, RingCentral MVP completely removes the hassle of using multiple tools to get the job done with a single solution.
7. Stay ahead of the competition
- Many Mitel customers are already transitioning and seeing a huge difference in their work environments with RingCentral MVP’s advanced communication features. In fact, many of your competitors are already making the shift to cloud. Don’t fall behind by delaying your migration.
Better, faster, stronger
Cloud communications brings a whole new era of doing business and empowering workers to get more done in a single place. With the workforce increasingly shifting toward remote and hybrid models, RingCentral MVP offers superior mobility, flexibility, and convenience to work from anywhere.
RingCentral’s cloud solution puts all your communication tools in a single hub on your desktop, making them effortlessly accessible, easy to manage, and enabling focused, effective collaboration for your teams — whether they work in the office, at home, or all the places in between.
The RingCentral and Mitel partnership works harder, so that you can work smarter. Migrate now so you can leverage the industry-leading UCaaS capabilities of cloud communications to enhance the way you do business.
It’s time to start achieving your top business priorities
Take advantage of what RingCentral MVP has to offer and start seeing a difference in your quality of work today.
With the simple transition from your current on-prem solution to RingCentral MVP, you will unleash the full potential of this easy, intuitive all-in-one tool with support from our dedicated teams, layered security, and a full force of advanced integrations.
Explore the possibilities of cloud communications through our strategic partnership here or chat with your Mitel partner today!
Originally published Aug 01, 2022, updated Sep 01, 2022