We had an amazing time in London last week on 3 and 4 May. The EMEA team from RingCentral, a preferred partner and recommended application for G Suite, attended an important event in the United Kingdom for cloud enthusiasts: Google Cloud Next London at the ExCeL. This was the first-ever international Google Next Conference, held as a follow-on from the global show earlier this year in San Francisco. The Next shows are Google’s main series of conferences, aimed at their full community—customers, partners, and developers—delivering the company’s key strategic messaging for the year. We are keen to share with you how everything went. Hint: it was a smashing success!
First, some Next London highlights:
- Impressive attendance: around 4,700 attendees, a count that greatly exceeded Google’s original estimations
- Exclusivity: only 26 exhibitors on the trade show floor
- Networking opportunities: conversed with many new potential partners to discuss the probability of extraordinary mutual success in the future
Next, let’s hone in on some RingCentral-specific highlights:
- Leading vendor: as one of only two vendors that are recommended for G Suite, there was a notable difference in booth traction between the two—with RingCentral emerging victorious
- Overflowing interest: our booth was consistently packed to the brim, with lots of high-quality traffic—we fully maxed out on demos and discussions
- Great synergy with our partners: Cloud Technology Solutions and Netpremacy brought their customer prospects to our booth throughout the event
Google Cloud Next London was a brilliant show that lived up to everything we expected it to be and more. We thoroughly enjoyed uniting with top-of-the-line partners, meeting new prospective partners and customers, and networking with other like-minded industry colleagues, partners, and Googlers throughout the event. This was a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate the complementary relationship between Google and RingCentral as illustrated by the RingCentral for Google integration. Moreover, we are pleased to have received feedback that we truly projected being embedded in the Google ecosystem.
Google Cloud Next in London might be over, but we’re just getting warmed up. What’s next for RingCentral’s EMEA team? We’re continuing to build strong channel partnerships across Europe and other countries as part of our global expansion efforts. Read our press releases to learn more about RingCentral’s new European offering and our ever-growing global footprint in Asia Pacific and Latin America.