The user experience is at the heart of RingCentral Office. That means not just providing a simple easy to use communication suite, but also integrating into the rest of your work environment. RingCentral Office unifies phone, video, conferencing, and messaging on one easy-to-use cloud platform. You can integrate RingCentral Office with the business and workplace apps your teams use every day—including productivity, CRM, infrastructure, service support management, and productivity apps—for a more seamless experience that eliminates the need to switch tools when you need to send a message, make a quick call, or jump in a meeting.
Unify your communications capabilities even further with these five apps
Productivity: RingCentral simplifies business communications within Gmail
RingCentral for Gmail, a native integration with Google Workspace, is an add-on that enables users to access several RingCentral capabilities within Gmail.
From your desktop or Android device, RingCentral for Gmail lets you:
- Promote an email conversation to a RingCentral call
- Send texts from Gmail
- View your recent call history, voicemail, and text messages
- See the online/offline statuses of your RingCentral contacts
RingCentral for Google provides advanced business communications capabilities that operate seamlessly across Google Google Workspace applications. Learn more about RingCentral for Google Workspace.
CRM: RingCentral enhances cloud communications within Salesforce
The RingCentral for Salesforce integration enhances your CRM and service management experience by enabling users to:
- Place calls from within Salesforce by simply clicking on a contact or account record
- See incoming calls via a pop-up window that also contains the caller’s account information
- Attach call notes to specific contact records
- Send text messages to Salesforce contacts and leads
- Create new records while on phone calls
RingCentral for Salesforce works in any browser, and it can be used on any RingCentral endpoint, including desk phones and the RingCentral mobile and desktop apps.
Download RingCentral for Salesforce.
Infrastructure: RingCentral streamlines business communications within Box
RingCentral for Box is a browser-based app that lets you securely call, fax, and text documents from your Box directory, mobile device, or cloud storage service—saving time and streamlining your business communications.
With RingCentral for Box, you can:
- Fax your Box documents to up to 50 recipients simultaneously
- Easily send a text message from your Box account with a link to a shared file or folder
- Send Box content to up to 10 recipients via RingCentral Business SMS
Want to archive your recordings and messages to Box? Try the RingCentral Archiver in beta.
Service support management: RingCentral extends a cloud communications approach to Zendesk
RingCentral for Zendesk enhances your customer service experience, improves workflows, and increases productivity.
With RingCentral for Zendesk, customer support teams can:
- Make and receive calls directly from their accounts within Zendesk without the need for software
- Eliminate misdials with easy click-to-dial buttons for contacts in their Zendesk accounts
- Quickly provide insightful service when alerted to incoming calls by instant pop-ups, which automatically display matching customer records
Read more about RingCentral for Zendesk.
Team messaging: RingCentral powers video and audio business communications in Slack
RingCentral for Slack brings meetings and calling capabilities into the Slack messaging platform. This integration enables Slack users to:
- Use standard slash commands to access RingCentral
- “Meet” to start a RingCentral video meeting
- “Call” to start a RingCentral audio conference
RingCentral for Slack is available in the RingCentral App Gallery and requires a Slack account and a RingCentral Office subscription.
Maximize your unified communications investment with RingCentral
One of our goals at RingCentral is to help you increase the return on your investment and improve team productivity by offering integrations with the apps you already use every day. We offer a wide variety of integrations to help you communicate, collaborate, and connect more efficiently.
Browse all of our solutions and integrations in the RingCentral App Gallery.