How can 48 hours with students from the best MBA programs in the country impact your small business?
Find out with the second annual Small Business School Challenge (SBSC). This virtual, accelerated workshop and competition brings together hundreds of MBA students and business leaders to strategize and help small businesses succeed.
This FREE event happens April 8-10, 2021. Apply (or nominate a friend’s business!) by clicking below:
How can the Small Business School Challenge help your small business?
The SBSC offers you access to strategic and innovative business consulting for free. During the 48 hours, you will:
- Harness the support of a team of 3 MBA students working on your behalf to develop an innovative approach for how you may achieve business sustainability and success over the next 12 months and beyond.
- Help identify the opportunities and trouble spots you’ve been too busy in your business day to day to see
- Add a detailed level of research and planning to make more informed decisions for your future
- Network with other small business owners and find new ideas and opportunities to support and collaborate with each other
- Earn some additional PR and media attention by participating in the event and having your business case be shared on our website and social media platforms
9 top MBA programs sign on for the April 2021 Challenge
Apply today for the next SBSC, and your team could work alongside some of the brightest business minds in the country. The following business schools are joining the upcoming Small Business School Challenge:
- Carnegie Mellon University – Tepper School of Business
- University at Albany, SUNY- School of Business
- University of Washington – Bothell School of Business
- University of Washington – Foster School of Business
- UC Berkeley – Haas School of Business
- University of Texas at Austin – McCombs School of Business
- NYU – Stern School of Business
- University of Virginia – Darden School of Business
- Washington University in St.Louis – Olin School of Business
So… what are you waiting for?
Space is limited for this free event, and you don’t want to miss out! Apply today for the chance to tap into knowledge and experience that could propel your small business into its next phase.
Originally published Mar 22, 2021