Dimelo was recently honored with two esteemed awards for providing businesses with an extraordinary platform for digitizing their customer relations. SaaS reviews website CompareCamp recently conducted an in-depth review of Dimelo and inspected various aspects of our customer experience software, from the core functionalities and integrations to security and mobility. For exceeding the expectations of CompareCamp’s review team, we were awarded their Great User Experience Award and Rising Star of 2018 Award.
The experts behind the Dimelo review recognized us with their Great User Experience Award for providing an incredibly easy-to-use software for interacting with customers. As stated by their experts, Dimelo not only comes with all the essential tools for providing an exceptional customer experience, but our software also allows for “smart investment decisions” with our reporting and analytics tools. Other functionalities that contributed to this award include our self-learning routing tool, proactive real-time chat module, self-service forum, “comprehensive tool for email management,” and more.
“It provides all the features you need to enhance your effectiveness and convert your customers to brand ambassadors,” wrote CompareCamp’s experts.
Below are a few other benefits of Dimelo, according to the CompareCamp review team:
- Respond easily to customers on multiple digital channels
- Minimize costs and reduce the time spent to respond customers with Dimelo’s self-service community
- Give a full access to customer conversation even offline
- Propose a wide range of integrations
- Synchronize customer profiles and ticket information with your CRM
- Measure customer satisfaction with surveys that are automatically sent to clients
- Assess agent performance with “accurate reporting and stats”
The CompareCamp team also branded us with their Rising Star of 2018 Award. This indicates that we are closer than ever in achieving our ambition of being the go-to provider of digital customer care platform.
Try Dimelo today and discover first-hand how you can easily manage your customer service activities.
Originally published May 22, 2018, updated Dec 30, 2022