RingCentral for iPhone®, iPad®,
and Apple Watch®
Get the RingCentral app FREE with your RingCentral Professional Plan.
Benefits of the RingCentral for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch app:
Save more with VoIP calls
- Take VoIP calls over Wi-Fi or 3G/4G without using your carrier minutes.
- Use VoIP calling to receive local calls domestically or while travelling internationally.
- Get instant notification of incoming calls or messages directly from your Apple Watch.
Manage your calls and settings
- Have total control of your RingCentral calls even when outside the office.
- Change your settings on the go to get that important call.
- Increase communication efficiency with advanced call control for call flip, transfer, park, recording, etc.
- Reduce dropping an important call. Utilize the call handoff feature, which allows you to switch from using a data network to a carrier network during a call.
Check your fax and voice messages anytime, anywhere
- Play and forward voicemails with visual voicemail.
- Receive, view, and forward internet faxes.
RingCentral for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
Where can I download the RingCentral app?
- You can download the RingCentral app from the iTunes Store. Simply enter RingCentral in the search field and tap Install when the app appears.
What devices will the app work on?
- The RingCentral mobile app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch with iOS 7.0 or later.* To use the Apple Watch app that pairs and syncs with iPhone, you need to have at least an iPhone 5 with iOS 9.1 or later.
What is inbound VoIP?
- Inbound VoIP is the ability of the RingCentral app to receive incoming calls without using your carrier airtime minutes. The minutes will be counted on your RingCentral account. Just connect to Wi-Fi or 3G/4G data network and you’re all set. It also lets you receive calls on Apple devices that don’t have 3G/4G capabilities. And when you are overseas, VoIP connections let you avoid international roaming charges.
* For devices without 3G/4G, outbound calls via RingOut will not be available.