Small Business VoIP Systems and Solutions
Why do small businesses need a VoIP phone system?
Business VoIP systems offer high-definition voice calling, video and audio conferencing, team messaging, unlimited extensions, cloud PBX with auto-attendant, and other features and functionality your organization needs, all in a single platform. It integrates with your mission-critical productivity business apps to further empower your business to keep up with large enterprises.
With the ability to place calls over the internet comes huge cost savings. It uses your existing internet connection instead of the regular telephone lines so you don't have to pay for fees imposed by the phone company. This makes long-distance and international calls much cheaper since you're not utilizing thousands of miles worth of copper wire as with traditional telephony.
- Spend thousands of dollars for on-site hardware paid up-front
- Spend thousands more for complicated implementations
- Expect contracts with early termination fees
- Sky-high fees for service and hardware upgrades
- Additional fees for premium technical support
- Specially trained IT technicians needed for maintenance
- Implementation of service change requests often take long
- On-site hardware not required
- No charge for fast implementations
- You're not tied to monthly contracts
- Upgrades implemented for free
- Free customer support all day, all night
- Self-manage the system using your smart device
- Add or repurpose lines anytime
Why customers choose RingCentral
Created for business
RingCentral offers more than unlimited calling and conferencing, toll-free numbers, and customizable caller IDs. We also provide access to other functionality like texting, faxing, and online meetings--no need to switch systems!
Use your business number to text, call, and fax from any mobile device. For incoming calls, the call-routing process you've set up for your office comes into play.
Easy setup and usage
It only takes a day or less to get your entire office up and running. With full control of your online account, you can customize your phone system and respond easily to the ever-changing business climate.
High-level security and reliability
RingCentral eases any worries you may have about security with its highly encrypted networks and different levels of authentication. We make sure communication remains secure over the entire transmission journey.
Unrivaled customer support
Let RingCentral show you customer support that is second to none. We are available 24/7, which means you have access to technical support and consultation services any time of day or night.
Best value for money
Get a single, all-inclusive bill with no hidden costs. RingCentral provides your business with a powerful cloud communications system for one affordable price. No additional fees for premium features.
RingCentral plans for your small business
PAY ANNUALLY AND SAVE UP TO 33%.
- No limit on number of users
- Business phone numbers in over 100 countries
- Unlimited internet fax
- Unlimited audio conferencing
- Video meetings with up to 100 participants
- Up to 24-hour meeting duration
- Quality-of-service reports
Popular integrations including
Office 365, G Suite, Slack,
- 24/7 support
Message, Video, Phone, Open Platform
- Automatic call recording
- Single Sign-on
- Multi-site admin and management
- Up to 8-digit extensions with site codes
- Hot desking
- Advanced call handling including whisper, barge, and more
- Video meetings with up to 200 participants
- Real-time analytics
- Popular CRM integrations with Salesforce, Zendesk, and more
- Industry-specific integrations with Canvas, Smarsh, and more
- Developer platform and custom integrations
Business phone or toll-free numbers
Unlimited calls within the US/CA*
Unlimited Business SMS
Visual voicemail and voicemail-to-email
Call management and phone system
- Answering rules
- Call forwarding
- Call transfer
- Call screening
- Call flip
- Call logs
- Shared lines*
- Call park
Call log reports
Unlimited internet fax
Unlimited audio conferencing
Video meetings and participants
Premium with RingCentral Video (up to 200)
Premium with RingCentral Meetings (up to 100)
Standard with RingCentral Video (up to 100)
Standard with RingCentral Meetings (up to 4)
G Suite, Slack, and more
Multi-level auto attendant
Developer platform and custom integrations
How companies can benefit from small business VoIP service
Business VoIP systems are clearly becoming the go-to communications solution for smaller companies.
Choosing the best VoIP for small business can go a long way towards making your enterprise more competitive in an economy where every company, big or small, needs every edge it can get. RingCentral uses the latest in cloud technology to provide subscribers with a powerful phone solution that not only addresses your office communication needs, but also gives you advantages over your competition.
What used to be an alternative to expensive on-premise phone systems is now the go-to communications suite of organizations of all sizes. It doesn’t matter if they’re running a fledgling company with a handful of employees or an established corporate enterprise with its own call center; entrepreneurs are starting to recognize that solutions such as RingCentral business phone service are the better choice for the modern workplace.
The advantages of VoIP for small businesses
But what makes this business phone system better than the tried and tested on-premise systems? What exactly made company owners abandon their traditional telephony solutions in favor of this new way of managing internal and external communications?
Here are some reasons, to name a few:
Affordability – VoIP systems became attractive to small businesses because of the promise of low costs. It takes advantage of the internet to significantly reduce call costs. Long-distance rates, in particular, are lower compared to traditional long-distance phone calls. In addition to this, its PBX component is also hosted over the internet, thus effectively reducing expensive hardware requirements like bulky servers or physical PBX boxes.
Mobility – A small business VoIP system like RingCentral allows users to communicate even outside of the office. Users can enjoy calling features like advanced call forwarding to route calls to several numbers simultaneously, use virtual extensions from any PC by downloading the free softphone, and take calls anywhere through downloading free calling apps for mobile phones and devices.
Scalability – A good IP phone system for small business grows as an organization grows. RingCentral, for example, easily adjusts to any office communication needs. Adding more employees? Simply add virtual extensions. No need for cables and wiring. Need to open a small office in another state? This small business VoIP service can connect multiple offices under one phone; there’s no need for a different business VoIP provider in each location.
Ease of use – With a traditional on-premise system, company owners would need dedicated manpower to manage and maintain. This isn’t a problem with VoIP phone service for business, since it makes it so that communications can be managed via an easy-to-use web interface that is accessible through any internet-enabled device like a PC or a tablet. Once logged in, entrepreneurs already have full command of the system, giving their existing phones features they never had before. Operating hours can even be set based on whether or not personnel are available to take calls at any given time. Also, to maximize the use of the service, providers such as RingCentral offer physical plug-and-play VoIP phones for small businesses, which are available for lease or for sale. These phones are similar to regular landlines, except they are designed for VoIP calls.
Affordability, mobility, scalability, and ease of use are just some of the benefits one can get by subscribing to the best small business VoIP solution from RingCentral.
Achieve greater flexibility with business VoIP Solutions from RingCentral
These IP phone systems for small business give companies flexible solutions that adjust to varying communications and collaboration needs.
What sets a VoIP phone system for small business apart from other office phone solutions is its ability to stretch itself according to the needs of a business. Whether the company is expanding due to growth or contracting due to streamlining, this modern internet-hosted solution is able to easily adjust based on the demands of the situation.
With traditional on-premise systems, business owners are likely stuck with what’s already in place. Adding new phone extensions would require the installation of new cables, and opening a new branch or office means there will be a need for new telephone numbers and a separate communications system. This is not to mention that over time, these offices will be stuck with phone equipment with depreciated value, like PBX boxes and desk phones.
Small business VoIP phone systems that adjust to a company’s needs
This is why a lot of companies realized that taking the cloud route for business communications is the way to go. With this kind of service, businesses will be able to gain these advantages:
- Virtual phone lines – Instead of PSTN, RingCentral offers the ability to use Voice over Internet Protocol. This allows companies to make calls over the internet. RingCentral gives each subscriber a telephone number (local or toll-free) that can also be used to call virtual phone numbers as well as traditional phone lines. Adding new numbers is also a breeze with an existing account.
- Virtual Extensions – Easily add or delete extensions for employees and departments through an easy-to-use interface. No new hardware and cable setup needed. With RingCentral VoIP for business, admins can simply add extensions for new hires, or delete them as needed. Also, while you can use VoIP phones for your extension line, physical business phones are not a requirement. You can connect your virtual extension to a computer or mobile device through the RingCental App.
- Cloud PBX – Advanced business phone features that are normally found on expensive traditional systems like auto-attendant, call forwarding, voicemail and more are also available in this type of system. However, unlike on-premise systems, this VoIP phone system for business is hosted on remote data centers that feature multiple primary and backup servers. With the system being accessed over the web, it becomes accessible in any location where an internet connection is available. As a result, employees can be connected no matter where they are under one communications system.
- No Contracts – RingCentral does not require subscribers to commit to any contracts. Users are allowed to test the service for a time to find out if it’s a great fit. No commitments necessary.
Sign up for a small business VoIP now or read more about the size-specific small business communications solutions from RingCentral.