Toll-free Phone Numbers
RingCentral affordable toll-free numbers and high-volume minute bundles can help you connect with more customers.
RingCentral offers a variety of toll-free numbers so customers can phone your business free of charge. You can choose the instantly recognizable 800 number prefix or choose from 888, 877, 866, 855, and 844 numbers. You can also create a custom vanity phone number to reinforce your company branding. Vanity numbers often spell out words, such as 1-800-GREAT-BIZ, making them easier for you and your customers to remember.
RingCentral numbers are competitively priced, so you can use them for all of your business needs. Minute bundles range from 1,000- to 100,000-minute sets to satisfy even the highest-volume users. Additional minutes are available for automatic purchase.
Benefits of toll-free numbers:
- Seamlessly and quickly transfer your existing toll-free numbers from other providers to RingCentral.
- Available with every RingCentral MVPTM edition, RingCentral toll-free numbers are competitively priced. So you can have dedicated 800 or vanity numbers for different business or marketing needs.
- Toll-free minutes come in bundles, with packages that can accommodate every budget. If you exceed your bundle limit, you can purchase additional minutes to eliminate service interruptions.
- Choose a unique phone number from RingCentral's large inventory or create your own custom vanity 1-800 number.
- Reinforce brand recognition with 800-number services. Make it easier for prospects and customers to remember your company phone number.
- Increase marketing effectiveness by adding an easy-to-recall vanity 1-800 number on billboards and online advertising.
- Your vanity number can be used for both voice calls and faxing.
- Gain national reach with 800 numbers to instantly expand your business with minimal additional overhead.
- Reduce sales barriers by offering toll-free service—prospects and customers can call your company from anywhere in North America without incurring toll charges.
- Assign a dedicated 800 number for the duration of a marketing campaign, so target customers can reach you directly and you can better track campaign success.
- Never miss an important customer call. You can route calls to your numbers anywhere in the world at any time. When you’re traveling, you can set answering rules to send calls to your smartphone, any office location, or even several devices at once.
Toll-free numbers FAQs:
- Yes, you can make calls to anywhere in the world. You can also forward your calls to any international number.
- Callers located outside of North America cannot call you using your toll-free numbers.
- Your RingCentral service plan bundles a set number of 1-800 minutes in your RingCentral account. If you exceed your bundle limit, additional minutes can be purchased automatically. You can always change your bundle quantity to meet your business requirements.
- Customers are never charged when using a 1-800 number from anywhere in North America. The owner of the number bears the cost of the call.
- No. There's no charge when you choose to display your company name and phone number as your caller ID.
- Yes. You can easily and seamlessly transfer a toll-free number you already own to your RingCentral account. RingCentral has provisioning relationships with many major telephony companies. As a RingCentral customer, you can go online and start the transfer yourself, or we can walk through the process together.
- You can search for an available 800 vanity number from our large inventory of numbers. When you find the one you want, you can request it from RingCentral. There’s a setup fee for each vanity number. For additional information about using vanity numbers, see the Vanity Numbers FAQs.
- Yes. As long as you have paid for at least one month of RingCentral service, you can do a number transfer. To transfer your number away from RingCentral, you will need to have your new service provider initiate the number-porting process. Your RingCentral account must be active when the transfer request comes from your new provider.