In just one month, thought leaders, industry experts, IT practitioners, and RingCentral customers will gather in San Francisco to explore the future of the digital workplace at ConnectCentral 2017, the industry’s premier cloud communications event. If you haven’t already, now is the time to make your plans to attend the RingCentral annual conference—use code RCCBYGY when you register to take advantage of our 2-for-1 pass deal.
Here’s a glimpse of what we have in store for ConnectCentral 2017.
Dynamic keynote speakers. Hear from industry thought leaders and executives. Featured speakers include:
- Vlad Shmunis, CEO, Founder, and Chairman of the Board, RingCentral
- Sal Khan, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Khan Academy
- Peter Guber, Co-Owner Golden State Warriors, Entrepreneur, #1 NYT Best-Selling Author
- Dave Sipes, Chief Operating Officer, RingCentral
- Will Randolph, Chief Information Officer, World Vision USA
- Kira Makagon, Executive Vice President of Innovation, RingCentral
Specialized session tracks. This year, ConnectCentral will be organized into three separate tracks, designed for multiple audiences:
- Business leaders (CxO, VPs, Directors): Hear thought-provoking insights, such as “Why Moving to the Cloud Makes Business Sense” with Geoff Huang, RingCentral Vice President of Product Marketing.
- IT practitioners: Listen to in-depth presentations, such as “Unlocking the Full Value of RingCentral” with Ittai Geiger, RingCentral Product Marketing Manager.
- Developers: Get practical content, such as “Enhancing RingCentral with a Smart Chatbot” with Phong Vu, RingCentral Senior Developer Evangelist.
You can view the full agenda here.
RingCentral partners and sponsors. ConnectCentral 2017 sponsors include some of the biggest names in the tech industry. It’s your chance to mingle and network with your peers from Google, Salesforce, Box, Okta, Polycom, inContact, Plantronics, ProsperWorks, and more.