- Brandon Hall Group’s HCM Excellence Awards recognize programs, strategies, modalities, processes, systems, and tools that have achieved measurable results.
- RingCentral’s leadership development and onboarding programs took home Gold, Silver, and Bronze this year.
For nearly 30 years, the Brandon Hall Group has empowered, recognized, and certified excellence in organizations around the world, influencing the development of more than 10 million employees and executives. This year, RingCentral was honored to win Gold, Silver, and Bronze awards—for Leadership Development and Onboarding programs at the Brandon Hall Group’s Human Capital Management (HCM) Excellence Awards, known industry-wide as the “Academy Awards of HCM.”
The HCM Excellence Awards judging panel consists of independent senior industry subject matter experts and practitioners, as well as experienced Brandon Hall Group research analysts and members of the executive leadership team.
To be considered, each entry had to demonstrate the following:
- Strategic design and delivery of the programs or technologies to meet the objectives
- The widespread rollout and adoption of the program
- Overall benefits and measurable results
RingCentral’s Unleash Your Leadership Potential and FLIGHT School: Ground Training and programs entered Brandon Hall Group’s HCM Awards back in Q1, and have been waiting patiently (OK, semi-patiently) ever since to hear the results. Well, those results are in, and they’re impressive! All told, RingCentral won in the following categories:
- Unleash Your Leadership Potential received a Gold Award in Best Advance in Leadership Development with partner Entelechy
- FLIGHT School achieved a Silver Award in Best New Hire Onboarding Program
- Unleash Your Leadership Potential was also awarded a Bronze Award in Best Development Program for Frontline Leaders with partner Entelechy
RingCentral’s cornerstone leadership development program for frontline and mid-level leaders, Unleash Your Leadership Potential, is a powerful blend of customized, hands-on experiential learning, discussions, personalized leadership assessments, and self-guided learning. To date, the program has impacted 1,000+ RingCentral leaders in 15 global locations. To learn more about Unleash Your Leadership Potential, please visit: https://www.unlockit.com/ringcentral-uylp/.
Congratulations to everyone who participated, and a special shout-out to Senior Manager of Learning and Development, Karl Benson Molina and Content & Training Manager Heather Klaas for their work on the programs themselves, and on our applications for these prestigious awards. Leadership development and onboarding are critical elements of RingCentral’s company culture, and we’re deeply proud of everyone’s efforts to keep RingCentral at the forefront of unleashing every employee’s potential.
Originally published Sep 15, 2022