RingCentral Rooms is now available with Poly Studio X all-in-one video bar devices. Rooms for Poly includes certified devices, with high-quality video and audio, enterprise-grade security, and easy setup. They’re purpose-built to make it easier than ever to scale, deploy, and manage. RingCentral Rooms for Poly delivers the full Rooms experience in a simple solution with no PC or Mac required, and includes smart speaker tracking, automatic framing of participants, and other robust features.
Poly Studio X Series video bars deliver radical simplicity in a small and elegant package. So, say goodbye to pucks, cords, and cables. Ditch the PC to drive the meeting since the Poly Studio X runs the show. Easy to install, easy to manage—and best of all—easy to use. The new Poly Studio X Series line of video bars puts the mojo back into meetings.
Poly Studio X30
- Ideal for huddle spaces and smaller rooms
- Compact, lightweight design easily fits on top of display
- Affordable price delivers excellent huddle room performance without breaking the bank
Poly Studio X50
- Ideal for small to midsize meeting spaces
- Surround everyone with rich, legendary sound with stereo speakers that deliver immersive, room-filling audio
- Dual monitor support ensures you have the ideal setup for rooms of many sizes
- Be heard clearly with a next-generation microphone array
The promise of unified communications has often meant the ability to communicate with anyone, across any device, and on any medium. People are relying on this promise more than ever in today’s communication landscape. Video conferencing use has increased as much as 2x than before the pandemic.
Healthcare organizations are leveraging video conferencing to meet with patients while respecting social distancing. Schools and universities are holding hybrid classes with online and physical presence. As offices slowly open up, employees can expect a new normal that calls for reconfigured floor layouts, redesigned meeting rooms, and continued social distancing. For IT leaders, this means a robust yet easy to manage solution for video conferencing and collaboration in meetings spaces.
Bring the RingCentral Video experience to every meeting room in a single integrated hardware-software solution
1. Collaborate with anyone, anywhere:
- Share content wirelessly from any device with a simple Room ID
- Easily view upcoming meetings with Microsoft 365 and Google Calendar integrations
- Invite and manage meeting participants with a few taps on the controller
2. Modern workspace for rooms of all sizes:
- Join upcoming meetings with a quick tap on the controller device
- Manage the room experience by toggling participants and content views
- Enjoy high-quality HD audio/video through RingCentral infrastructure and Poly devices
3. Easy to deploy and manage:
- Simply connect the host and controller device with an eight-character pairing code
- Consolidated device and software management from RingCentral’s administrative portal
- Robust room analytics empowers administrators to view meeting usage and device status
RingCentral Rooms transforms your meeting spaces into dynamically enabled video conferencing destinations. Using Poly integrated appliances or existing off-the-shelf equipment, you can easily set up, hold, and manage video conferences with the highest quality “in-room” experience. Walk into any room and easily start and control a video meeting with one touch. Share presentations, documents, and other content wirelessly from your laptop. With Microsoft and Google Сalendar integrations, rooms can be reserved for ad hoc or pre-scheduled meetings.
RingCentral Rooms for Poly is available in beta and will launch on September 30, 2020.
To learn more about RingCentral Rooms, please visit ringcentral.com.
To learn more about Poly devices, please visit poly.com.