What is RingCentral?
The hosted PBX system that
does more for your business
while cutting costs.
What is RingCentral Office ?
RingCentral Office is a cloud-based business phone and fax system. It combines a hosted phone system with advanced call and fax management, reliable phone and fax service, and full-featured IP phones that arrive pre-configured and ready for use.
“RingCentral allows me to be more prepared, to provide better customer service, and I am saving $50/mo over the last company I used.”
- Lily Gao, eBay PowerSellerHandsUp Marketing
Customer Success - TRUSTe
“Between increased functionality, user-level access, and the ability to manage the system from anywhere, we’re experiencing a 50% time savings.”
- Matt Benoit, IT Manager, TRUSTe
- The Future of Hosted PBX
- Better customer service with a better hosted PBX
The Future of Hosted PBX
Hosted PBX is the more affordable alternative to traditional telephony, making it the popular choice for businesses.
The growing number of hosted PBX service providers proves that the market for such phone systems is thriving. In fact, market reports predict that hosted phone systems will soon dominate the communications industry, specifically in the business sector. Its largest market is the small business fraction, which includes home-based offices and mobile professionals.
Hosted PBX Systems Give Small Businesses an Affordable Alternative
Virtual or hosted telephone systems are both affordable and feature-packed. By harnessing the power and capabilities of Internet-based features, service providers are able to offer their phone systems at significantly lower costs. A hosted PBX system does not require users to purchase and maintain equipment. This alone translates to huge savings on electricity, supplies, and maintenance costs.
Another significant advantage of this virtual phone system is the affordability of calls made or received through it. As the word virtual implies, data are processed on the Internet, eliminating costs associated with physical distances. This means that all calls are treated as local calls, thereby helping businesses extend their reach beyond their local area. This is specifically helpful for online shops and other businesses with similar structures.
If you’re planning to expand your business to other locations, a hosted PBX is your best bet. Traditional telephony needs to be set-up with physical wiring, hardware, and structures. With a virtual PBX, you simply have to add virtual extensions and plug or install IP phones to use your business phone system in a new office location.
It is obvious that the main reason why more businesses are shifting to virtual phone systems is cost efficiency. Compared to traditional telephony, hosted PBX is way more affordable and convenient. Today, even a one-man team running a small online shop can have a sophisticated business phone system.
RingCentral, the number one cloud based phone system for businesses takes this further by throwing in a host of features that truly replicates, and even surpasses on-premise PBX telephone systems. As soon as you sign up for your own RingCentral account, you will be given your own local or toll free number, as well as access to an online dashboard where you can manage your phone system. Other features include call forwarding, voicemail, auto-attendant, internet fax, and more.
If you want to use your old business number, RingCentral also offers number porting services. With RingCentral features, you can have a fully equipped phone system that goes beyond simply giving you savings.
Get the most out of your business phone system. Subscribe to a RingCentral Office plan and enjoy the superior benefits of a hosted PBX!
Better customer service with a better hosted PBX
Hosted PBX systems provide a more attentive customer service and have all the features you need to stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Businesses now have a large selection of hosted PBX service providers to choose from. There are a lot of options for every office, increasing the opportunity for businesses to achieve better communications. If you’re looking for a hosted business phone system, then make RingCentral your choice.
A Hosted PBX System That Gives You an Edge
One worthwhile advantage of having a hosted PBX system is having the ability to handle customer calls. You can access features that allow for more reliable communications with customers. Take a look at the features below and imagine how you can use them to your advantage:
- Mobile applications. When you run a small business on your own, you need to be able to multitask, and a mobile application would greatly help. RingCentral provides users with a mobile application they can use with their iPhone, Android or Blackberry mobile phone. They can receive calls, view faxes, and listen to voicemail even when they’re out of the office.
- Web application for call management. A hosted PBX works through the Internet and can be used with an online dashboard. RingCentral features the Softphone, free and exclusive software that users can access using their current Internet connection. Turning your computer into a complete web telephone, the Softphone lets users perform phoning functions from the convenience of their personal PCs – from receiving calls to managing faxes and monitoring call logs.
- Internet fax. Although most businesses rely on email, the security, reliability, and professional look of a fax message still makes the fax machine an important office tool. With RingCentral hosted PBX, however, users no longer need a fax machine to send fax documents. RingCentral Fax lets subscribers send and receive faxes anywhere there is Internet connection. Faxes are sent and received through email, and can easily be viewed in clean and clear copies. You can also add fax cover pages to your documents; easily keep, delete, or archive faxes; and even send fax messages to a traditional fax machine. Internet fax is also less costly than traditional faxing services. If your business communications depends on fax services, then RingCentral Fax is a good choice for you.
- Virtual extensions. Whether your business is large or small, you’d want to give your team the mobility they need. With RingCentral virtual extensions, employees can easily access your business phone system from anywhere. Employees can be given their own virtual extension number, letting them attend to customer calls anytime, from anywhere, through various communication devices (tablet, mobile phone, desk phone, or PC soft phone).
Provide better customer service with RingCentral Hosted PBX. Subscribe to a RingCentral Office plan today!