Multi-point HD video conferencing and screen share with RingCentral Meetings, for desktops and mobile devices.
Download Mobile Apps.
Interactive meetings increase productivity
- Hold high definition video conferences across desktops, tablets and smartphones.
- Instantly start or schedule meetings anywhere with up to 25 participants.
- Hold sales meetings with global teams, make client presentations and train remote employees—you and your team can gather and share anything, anytime.
Advanced screen sharing capabilities
- Deliver presentations with office docs, share websites and files in cloud storage, such as Box—anyone can share and contribute from their computer or mobile device.
- Enhance demonstrations with notes and illustrations using mark-up and drawing tools on shared items.
- Integrated chat is a fantastic way to enhance discussions and have private exchanges between meeting attendees.
Mobilized online meetings
- Host and join video conferences wherever and whenever you want.
- Share all your docs, demos, sites and whatever you choose from cloud storage, like Dropbox, using your iPhone or iPad.
- Anyone can view shared desktops with their computer, smartphone, or tablet.
Considerable savings and ROI
- Reduce travel costs and conduct meetings with global participants.
- Eliminate the cost and complications of using a separate video and web conferencing service.
- Available with RingCentral Enterprise Edition in the US.
How many participants can I have in a meeting?
- Up to 25 participants from around the world.
How much does it cost?
- RingCentral Meetings (video conferencing and web share) is included for free in RingCentral Office Enterprise edition in the US.
Who can join my meetings?
- Anyone you invite can join your meetings, as long as they have a supported device—PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android tablets and smartphones.
Can I screen share from any mobile?
- You can screen share iPhones and iPads. On Android you can currently attend meetings and only view shared screens.
How do I get started?
- It’s simple, you download the RingCentral Meetings app on your desktop and/or mobile device. Login and start hosting meetings.
Can I share files from cloud storage?
- Yes, you can access and share files from Dropbox and Box.