Agent & Reseller
Boost your sales by partnering with RingCentral
Every small and medium-sized business needs a phone system. Yet, most simply can’t afford on-premise IP or traditional PBX systems. With RingCentral, you have an affordable business phone solution that you can offer that truly meets the needs of businesses of all sizes.
Why your customers will love RingCentral:
- It’s a low-cost, hassle-free alternative to traditional on-premise PBXs
- It’s a reliable phone and internet fax service that is both easy to use and scalable
- It delivers advanced PBX functionality for multiple locations and virtual employees
- Service and phones can be set up instantly
- No setup or installation fees with low monthly service costs
Why you’ll love being a RingCentral Authorized Agent:
- Upfront commissions PLUS long-term residuals
- You’ll generate revenue on setup, installation, ongoing system management, and hardware sales
- Auto provisioning for Cisco and Polycom IP phones
- Partner sales and marketing tools
To learn more about how to become a RingCentral Sales Agent:
- Complete the Online Partner Application*
- Your local RingCentral Master Agent / Distributor* will contact you to provide you with more details on our program and how to get set up.
- Optional: After you complete the form, register for one of our upcoming weekly webinars to learn more about our Sales Agent program. where we'll provide you with more information about our program. Following the webinar, your local distributor will contact you regarding next steps.
*You must complete the web form to register for the webinar.