Create powerful, sophisticated call-flow configurations with more menu options.
Create flexible phone menus for the whole company
- Extend your Auto-Receptionist capability with connections to the Dial-By-Name Directory, system extensions, voicemail, or even external phone numbers.
- Simplify phone routing management for multiple locations and offices via cloud-based services.
- Scalable to meet your business needs, with up to 100 voice menus and submenus per account.
- Flexible: Deploy many separate IVR menus for multiple locations.
- Add a direct number (DID) for each IVR menu, independent of the main company number.
Powerful tools for easy setup and management of complex systems
How does the Multi-Level IVR work?
- The Multi-Level IVR (also known as Auto-Attendant) is an extended automated phone menu that gives you full control over how calls are routed to ensure your business needs are met. It efficiently connects callers to individuals, call queues, or locations within an organization, based on their selections from menus.
What are the differences between the Auto-Receptionist and this new Multi-Level IVR?
- Multi-Level IVR is an optional alternative to Auto-Receptionist that provides more powerful options to route incoming calls. Multi-Level IVR gives you flexibility to create a structured, multiple-layer phone routing menu. You can route the calls to any extension (e.g. user, group, or another IVR menu), a voicemail, or to an external number. It is ideal for multiple locations under one account.
Can I set up sub-IVR menus?
- Yes, this feature supports nested menus. There is virtually no limitation to the number of layers, as long as the total number of IVR menus (including submenus) does not exceed 100.
How can I easily configure a large set of IVR menus?
- RingCentral offers an IVR tool for importing and exporting XML files that contain your IVR menu configuration. It is ideal for quick deployment of a complicated call-handling system.
How do I create IVR prompts?
- Using the IVR tool, you can record IVR prompts for your computer or via your phone. You can also use the text-to-speech option or upload IVR prompt recordings in MP3 or WAV formats. To enhance your company’s phone image, order custom, professional IVR prompts and other recordings for your system from our partner Snap Recordings.
For what editions is Multi-Level Auto-Attendant available?
- It is available for the RingCentral Office Premium and Enterprise editions.