Have a question?
Call 800 820 3676
What is RingCentral Office ?
RingCentral Office is a cloud-based business phone and fax system. It combines a hosted phone system with advanced call and fax management, reliable phone and fax service, and full-featured IP phones that arrive pre-configured and ready for use.
“RingCentral allows me to be more prepared, to provide better customer service, and I am saving $50/mo over the last company I used.”
- Lily Gao, eBay PowerSellerHandsUp Marketing
Customer Success - TRUSTe
“Between increased functionality, user-level access, and the ability to manage the system from anywhere, we’re experiencing a 50% time savings.”
- Matt Benoit, IT Manager, TRUSTe
- The Perfect Business Partner – RingCentral PBX System
- Better Business Solution with RingCentral PBX system
The Perfect Business Partner – RingCentral PBX System
RingCentral’s PBX system requires no hardware installation but is able to provide all the features that make for a comprehensive communications suite.
Making your business accessible is a challenge that becomes more and more difficult to overcome as time passes, especially if you do not have a PBX system and only rely on physical telephone lines. In the past, small businesses had to make do with what they have; an advanced PBX phone system would have been too expensive.
Thanks to technological progress, business communication has become more affordable. The RingCentral PBX system is hosted over the cloud and is very similar to the traditional on-premise PBX, sans the hardware requirement. Instead of spending on capital expenses that tie up your money, you can allocate a smaller operational expense that you can just pay incrementally. Investing in equipment that depreciates over time becomes unnecessary.
You also won’t need to worry about high monthly plans and call rates. The service is Internet-hosted, so voice data do not have to travel using regular phone lines. Instead, calls are facilitated through the Internet. This makes long distance calls more affordable. In addition, RingCentral also offers affordable plans that would save on costs compared to traditional on-premise systems.
PBX System in the Cloud: How it works
So how does this type of PBX phone system work? Do you need to be connected to the computer 24/7? Since the service is hosted over the Internet, it can be accessed from anywhere with an Internet connection. You can work from your office PC, home PC, and even your mobile phone.
Installation is very easy as well. Simply sign up online for the service. From there, you can choose the plan that suits you, pick between a toll free or local number, and confirm your subscription. Once done, follow the installation wizard to set up your business telephony.
Once RingCentral has been installed, you now have total control over your phone settings. Customize your company greetings, set up answering rules, and add virtual extensions for specific personnel and departments. Your employees will also have access to a PBX system that can function beyond making and receiving calls. They can use advanced features like advanced call forwarding, visual voicemail, Internet fax, business SMS, and Presence.
The service can also be accessed through smartphones and tablets. RingCentral has free apps that allow customers to make calls using their business number, access voice and Internet fax messages, and monitor call logs.
With all its capabilities, this PBX phone suite is clearly what every business needs to succeed in their field. Contact RingCentral and get the perfect business partner.
Better Business Solution with RingCentral PBX system
RingCentral PBX System has features you can maximize to help your business succeed.
RingCentral’s PBX system has more features and is more affordable than a traditional phone suite. This hosted Internet-based PBX has advanced and innovative features that make it the leading service provider in the country today. For businesses of any size and industry, RingCentral PBX phone system is the only choice.
PBX System: Maximizing its potential
Knowing how to maximize your PBX system can help your business perform better. If you can harness all of its features and use it for the benefit of your business, then you can truly say that this PBX system is the best communication tool for you. Here are some tips to make RingCentral work better:
• Always update your call forwarding settings. Since this PBX system not only routes calls to just one number but to several numbers at once or in succession, you should update it as your phone numbers change. For instance, if you get a new cell phone number, immediately input the new number in your phone system. You can change phone settings through an online dashboard. Easy and simple to use, the RingCentral online dashboard permits its users to configure their systems without hassle. You can set up, manage, and access phone features yourself even if you only have basic computer knowledge.
• Use Your Auto Attendant to Represent Your Business. RingCentral PBX phone system is equipped with the auto attendant feature, making sure that every call is answered promptly. Since the auto attendant is the first thing that callers hear when they call your number, use it to make a good impression. RingCentral lets you choose from several pre-recorded personal greetings. You can also further customize it by recoding your own message. This helps you project a more professional image, and gives you a helpful boost in building your brand.
• Use Internet fax. RingCentral provides every user with the ability to send and receive faxes using their PBX phones. You can introduce the service to your employees as an alternative to traditional faxing. After all, this feature requires no actual fax machine. Documents can easily be accessed and shared like an email. You can even fax directly from Microsoft applications and popular file sharing apps like Google Docs, Dropbox, and Box. You don’t have to worry about security either, because lines are heavily encrypted to prevent third parties from intercepting your faxes.
These are just some of the features you can use to build a better communications suite. Use them well, to get the most out of RingCentral PBX system. Contact RingCentral for more information.