RingCentral gives you Caller ID tools for both making and receiving calls.
Identify callers to your RingCentral numbers
- Caller ID information (when available) is displayed for incoming calls to your RingCentral desk phone, Softphone, and mobile apps.
- See the name of the person or company when a Caller ID number matches a contact in your account and delivery better service.
- View Caller ID information from received and missed calls and return calls with just a click.
- Create answering rules based on Caller ID information so important contacts are reached quickly.
- Customize call handling for people you know, manage calls from new prospects, and screen unknown phone numbers.
Control your outbound Caller ID
- Select your Caller ID you would like to appear on your recipient’s Caller ID from your list of direct numbers or display your main company number.
- Choose the outbound Caller ID information for your company number, individual extensions, and entire departments.
- Use RingOut to make calls using your business phone system and Caller ID information, when using a phone outside the RingCentral system--such as a hotel room phone.
- Admins of your account can edit your company’s Caller ID Name (CNAM) that displays on your recipients Caller ID.
What do I need to enable internal caller ID?
- Caller ID is available to all RingCentral Office customers and works on desk phones, smartphones, tablets, the Softphone and mobile apps.
- Inbound Caller ID is available to all RingCentral Office Premium and Enterprise customers.