No matter the size of the organisation, providing a great customer experience (CX) should be a priority. Research shows:
- 4-8% higher revenue for businesses excelling at CX
- 92% higher CX investment by companies that have higher customer satisfaction
- 89% customer retention for businesses with a strong omnichannel strategy
- 60% of companies that prioritise CX increase their customer lifetime value
However, the challenge for many businesses has been avoiding the cost and complexity of traditional, siloed CX systems while still providing the experience that customers expect. They are often trapped between basic solutions that are easy to implement but lack functionality and advanced solutions that have all the bells and whistles but are typically too expensive and complicated for their needs.
The sweet spot lies somewhere between these two extremes and requires a reinvented approach to EX and CX to deliver intelligent, connected experiences.
At RingCentral, we have seen the market move beyond UC and CC convergence to open up a huge adoption for AI and digital. The convergence of all of these trends – UC, CC, AI, and digital – opens up a new opportunity to deliver enhanced experiences to every stakeholder – employees, customers, and everyone else. To bring it all together, we’ve announced RingCX, a native omnichannel contact centre solution seamlessly integrated with 20+ digital channels and UCaaS capabilities, including messaging, video, phone, and cutting-edge RingSense AI technologies.
Radically easy to buy, set up, and use, RingCX offers intuitive and easy-to-use tools for everyone – IT admins, supervisors, agents, and customers. Now your business can untangle the complexity of delivering great customer service with a nimble, cost-effective, AI-driven contact centre solution.
- Native integrated omnichannel:
- Delivers seamless customer experiences across inbound and outbound voice, 20+ digital channels, including email, SMS, live chat, and messaging applications, and quickly escalates to video for richer conversations. Interactions are distributed via intelligent skills-based routing. RingCX also supports predictive, progressive, and preview modes for outbound calling.
- Unified business intelligence analytics and management reduces complexity for administrators and supervisors with omnichannel administration, monitoring, customisable real-time dashboards and historical reports, including 200+ pre-built reports.
- RingCX comes with out-of-the-box CRM integrations, such as Salesforce and Zendesk, built on RingCentral’s open platform with a rich set of APIs, facilitating seamless integration between business systems and eliminating data silos, thus driving better business outcomes.
- AI-powered transcripts, summaries, and conversational insights:
- Intelligent Virtual Agents, powered by Google Dialogflow, for voice and digital channels that enable customers to get questions answered quickly, at their convenience.
- Real-time, AI-generated transcription and post-call summaries from RingSenseTM AI free agents from having to take notes or capture action items so they can focus more on customer conversations. Transcripts and action items can be seamlessly stored in CRM systems, facilitating post-call customer management, documentation, compliance, and analysis.
- Real-time, AI-driven agent assistance helps agents navigate customer interactions. Guides agents to say the right thing for improved customer support experiences and reduces agent training and attrition.
- Workforce engagement management:
- Native AI-first Quality Management and Conversation Analytics via RingSenseTM AI provides continuous guidance for agents on every call, as well as post-call automated scoring, coaching, and performance management for supervisors.
- Advanced workforce management and other workforce engagement management products, including agent scheduling and forecasting is available via integration with Calabrio.
What sets RingCX apart from other CCaaS providers?
- Agile and fast to deploy – RingCX makes it very easy for lean IT teams to deploy and manage, with pre-packaged implementation services and intuitive, easy-to-use tools for IT admins.
- Simplified buying/pricing – With a single, feature-rich bundle and unlimited inbound and outbound calling, RingCX helps with pricing predictability and lowers the cost of ownership.
- AI for everyone – From self-service bots, to real-time agent coaching, to automatic call insights, RingCX efficiently provides better experiences for customers, agents, and supervisors alike.
- Connected customer journeys – Enable seamless omnichannel conversations across voice, 20+ digital, and self-service AI channels
- Effortless agent experiences – Boost productivity and accelerate onboarding by empowering hybrid agents with one radically simple AI-assisted omnichannel desktop
- Nimble omnichannel operations – Self-manage, streamline, and unify voice and digital operations with cross-channel customer and agent insights
As customer journeys get more complex, RingCX comes to the rescue to resolve the increasingly intricate complications associated with conventional, isolated contact centres. It’s time to shift away from viewing User Experience, Customer Experience, and Agent Experience as distinct elements and move towards a Total Experience solution.
When can you get RingCX?
RingCX is scheduled to be generally available in the UK by winter 2023. Interested in being part of the Controlled Availability release? Let us know by filling out this short form.
Originally published Aug 08, 2023