Flexible virtual phone call solution for your business
Thanks to rapid advancements in cloud-based phone system technology, virtual phone numbers are offering small businesses and startups flexible, scalable, and affordable business phone number solutions.
Once you’re set up with a virtual phone number, you’ll be able to make and take incoming calls anytime, anywhere.
These virtual phone call solutions are ideal for remote teams or a company with multiple office locations.
The best virtual phone service
For the best virtual phone service, look for providers that go beyond these basic features.
RingCentral offers an industry-leading unified communications solution designed to solve most, if not all, business communications needs. Aside from telephony and PBX capabilities, it features advanced virtual communications and collaboration tools like video conferencing with screen sharing and team messaging with file sharing and task management. The best part is that all of these powerful tools can be accessed from a single platform, which removes the need to shift from one app to another.
So if you are looking for the best, check out RingCentral to see if it fits your business needs.
Benefits of virtual phone calling
Because virtual calls can be made from anywhere and on any mobile device, they offer businesses tremendous agility. There are many reasons why businesses choose to set up virtual phone systems:
1. You’ll be able to work from anywhere
A top benefit that comes with virtual phone calls is the ability to work from just about anywhere. With the flexibility to pick up calls on any device (mobile phone, softphone, computer), you won’t be chained to the office anymore.
You’ll be able to take up all those business opportunities without worrying about missing any important calls or text messages when away from your desk phones.
2. You won’t have to travel as much
As well as making it easier to travel, sometimes having a virtual phone is great for the opposite reason. Virtual phones mean that you won’t have to travel as much in certain scenarios. For example, you won’t have to travel to another location to meet with a client. Instead, you’ll be able to make a call—even over long distances or internationally.
3. Virtual phones make remote team collaboration easier
More and more of us are working remotely these days and virtual calls are making that possible. When your team is set up with a virtual phone system, it doesn’t matter where your employees are in the world.
That’s great for facilitating flexible working options for customer support teams. Plus, with more people out of the office, your business can start to enjoy greatly reduced utility bills.
4. You’ll be able to establish a business presence overseas
Compared to telecoms, virtual telephony providers offer business phone systems at competitive international rates. And, if you want to meet face to face that’s no problem. Many virtual phone services come with great call quality and video conferencing capabilities.
Virtual calls make international expansion an accessible and affordable prospect. With RingCentral, you’ll be able to activate your virtual business line, create local numbers, and take business calls to over 100 countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- French Guiana
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Virtual phone system FAQs
- Auto-receptionist to automatically answer and route calls to virtual extensions
- Advanced features like call screening, call menu options, custom greetings, call recording, caller IDs, call forwarding (get calls routed to different devices), calling analytics, and business hours.
- Fax, SMS text messaging, and voicemail functionality
- Enjoy seamless integrations with CRMs and business productivity applications like Google Cloud, Microsoft Office 365, and Salesforce.
- Access to the RingCentral App on your computer, iOS, or Android where you can make outgoing calls, SMS, fax, and voice and text messaging.
- Log into your RingCentral account
- Navigate to phone system and select phone numbers on the sidebar
- Under phone number, navigate to assigned tab, and select add number
- Select your country location or area code
- Choose whether you need a local phone number, toll-free number, or vanity number
- Choose a number from the list and select add numbers, then next
- Assign your new number to any of the following:
- RingCentral audio conferencing
- RingCentral meeting
- Click next
- Finalize and confirm your order
- Save your receipt to keep a record of your order
Get an agile, flexible, and affordable virtual phone solution
Virtual phone calls mobilize voice over internet protocol technology to transmit multimedia data like audio and video over the internet. And thanks to this fantastic technology, business communications have become so much more agile.