What is RingCentral?
A business phone suite that
improves your image through
enterprise level functionality
Learn More »
What is RingCentral Office ?
RingCentral Office is a cloud-based business phone and fax system. It combines a hosted phone system with advanced call and fax management, reliable phone and fax service, and full-featured IP phones that arrive pre-configured and ready for use.
“RingCentral allows me to be more prepared, to provide better customer service, and I am saving $50/mo over the last company I used.”
- Lily Gao, eBay PowerSellerHandsUp Marketing
Customer Success - TRUSTe
“Between increased functionality, user-level access, and the ability to manage the system from anywhere, we’re experiencing a 50% time savings.”
- Matt Benoit, IT Manager, TRUSTe
- Make your business look good with a professional business phone
- Get an edge over the competition with an advanced business phone
Make your business look good with a professional business phone
A business phone with powerful tools that makes your business look good without the high price.
The business phone has gone a long way from being just a simple landline. It is now a necessity that connects your business to the whole world. Gone are the days of multiple single line office telephones. Today’s enterprise telephony can connect multiple users under one system.
RingCentral has taken it even further by hosting the service over to the Internet cloud. Businesses no longer have to invest in expensive hardware and installation to implement their office telephony solution. They can instead just subscribe to the service and access this next generation system via the World Wide Web.
Business phone features that get you to the top
The best thing about this is that it is loaded with features that can help your company succeed. In the past, you would have had to pay a premium to get advanced call management features. Now, with RingCentral, your office telephone is now full of tools that not only help you manage incoming calls but also improve your business image by making you look professional. Some of these features include:
- Auto-Attendant. This feature removes the need for a human telephone operator. It automatically answers all your calls with a customizable greetings, then proceeds to route each call to the correct department or personnel.
- Mobile apps. Access this system through your smartphone. Make business calls using your business phone number, send and receive Internet fax and voice messages, and monitor call logs. Do all these with your mobile device.
- Call forwarding. You and your team will never be out of reach when you have a system that finds you wherever you are. This advanced call forwarding feature can route your call to several phone numbers simultaneously or in chronological order until it finds you.
- Voicemail. In the event that you are in a meeting and you cannot take the call, your phone can automatically route the caller to voicemail right after a pre-set number of rings. What makes this feature different from traditional voicemail is that the voice messages can be saved as audio files, which can then be shared with colleagues as resources.
- Internet fax. This feature puts a mobile spin on traditional fax. Let your business take its first step towards a paperless office by removing the need for a fax machine. Send, receive, and share faxes like email messages and attachments.
These are only some of the features that you will get from RingCentral. Upgrade your business phone now to find out more.
The lowdown on business 800 numbers
Business phone lines can be expensive. Thankfully, Ringcentral offers a solution that not only helps you save more but also lets you work less while boosting productivity.
Share more at a faster pace
With the availability of social networking and mobile devices, collaborating and sharing have become faster and easier. Choose the service provider that lets you adapt to this fast-paced mode of sharing and collaborating anytime and anywhere. Read a fax and sign it online, hold a conference without face-to-face meetings, pay for only one PBX but use it for all your offices – all of these are possible through RingCentral. You can even instantly add multiple extensions and other advanced phone features through your smartphone or tablet. The extra tasks you can do through RingCentral’s reliable phone service let you save time and increase your productivity. Don’t risk getting left behind by other businesses that are already experiencing the power of a virtual business phone line system.
Save on your phone bill
One of the biggest challenges to virtual phone adoption is budgetary considerations. Convincing management of the return of investment of a new type of telephony is no easy feat.
The most viable solution to this is to choose a hosted telephony provider like RingCentral. RingCentral only lets you pay for the phone features you use, doesn’t tie you up in long term contracts, doesn’t require a set-up fee, lets you get rid of costly hardware, and gives free 24/7 customer service . You will realize that the ROI on Ringcentral is huge – you need less hardware and you pay less for the most advanced phone features.
Choose RingCentral business phone lines. It’s the wisest investment you can make.