What is RingCentral?
- Instant Activation
- Easy Setup
- No hardware required
What is RingCentral Office
RingCentral Office is a cloud-based business phone and fax system. It combines a hosted phone system with advanced call and fax management, reliable phone and fax service, and full-featured IP phones that arrive pre-configured and ready for use.Learn More »
“RingCentral allows me to be more prepared, to provide better customer service, and I am saving $50/mo over the last company I used.”
- Lily Gao, eBay PowerSellerHandsUp Marketing
Customer Success - TRUSTe
“Between increased functionality, user-level access, and the ability to manage the system from anywhere, we’re experiencing a 50% time savings.”
- Matt Benoit, IT Manager, TRUSTe
Make your business look good with a professional business phone
A business phone with powerful tools that makes your business look good without the high price.
The business phone has gone a long way from being just a simple landline. It is now a necessity that connects your business to the whole world. Gone are the days of multiple single line office telephones. Today’s enterprise telephony can connect multiple users under one system.
RingCentral has taken it even further by hosting the service over to the Internet cloud. Businesses no longer have to invest in expensive hardware and installation to implement their office telephony solution. They can instead just subscribe to the service and access this next generation system via the World Wide Web.
Because this business phone number can be accessed through the Internet, this telephony solution can be used from almost anywhere; from your home through your PC, or in a café through your smartphone or tablet. It gives you and your employees the flexibility to go after opportunities outside the confines of the office while remaining connected to the business.
Business phone features that get you to the top
The best thing about this is that it is loaded with features that can help your company succeed. In the past, you would have had to pay a premium to get advanced call management features. Now, with RingCentral, your office telephone is now full of tools that not only help you manage incoming calls but also improve your business image by making you look professional. Some of these features include:
- Auto-Attendant. This feature removes the need for a human telephone operator. It automatically answers all your calls with a customizable greetings, then proceeds to route each call to the correct department or personnel.
- Mobile apps. Access this system through your smartphone. Make business calls using your business phone number, send and receive Internet fax and voice messages, and monitor call logs. Do all these with your mobile device.
- Call forwarding. You and your team will never be out of reach when you have a system that finds you wherever you are. This advanced call forwarding feature can route your call to several phone numbers simultaneously or in chronological order until it finds you.
- Voicemail. In the event that you are in a meeting and you cannot take the call, your phone can automatically route the caller to voicemail right after a pre-set number of rings. What makes this feature different from traditional voicemail is that the voice messages can be saved as audio files, which can then be shared with colleagues as resources.
- Internet fax. This feature puts a mobile spin on traditional fax. Let your business take its first step towards a paperless office by removing the need for a fax machine. Send, receive, and share faxes like email messages and attachments.
These are only some of the features that you will get from RingCentral. Upgrade your business phone now to find out more.
Get an edge over the competition with an advanced business phone
The RingCentral business phone gives your company several advantages that you will not find in on-premise systems.
The RingCentral business phone solution is more than just an affordable alternative to the more expensive on-premise systems that large corporations are using. In a lot of ways, the hosted telephony service is a lot better than its traditional counterpart, aside from having a lower price tag.
By using a system hosted over the cloud of World Wide Web, you are giving your company a lot of advantages that you would have never enjoyed even if you opted for the expensive on-premise systems.
Business phone numbers with an edge
You could say that going the cloud route is a natural inevitability for office telephony. With Internet connections stabilizing, accessing services through a third party provider has become more convenient compared to developing your own software or system. There is more to RingCentral, however, than convenience and affordability.
Through their next generation cloud communications solution, companies of all sizes are able to enjoy these advantages:
- Continuity of business communications. Fires, floods, natural disasters; all these are unexpected events that would normally knock your business communications out. But because your business phone is not hosted in the premises but in secure and redundant data centers, you can still use the service and continue communicating with your customers and clients as long as you are still connected to the Internet.
- Quick upgrades. Because the service is hosted by RingCentral at their own data centers, upgrades and updates can be applied immediately. Once an upgrade or update is implemented, all existing customers will have access to it.
- More mobility. Because the system is accessed through the World Wide Web, you and your team can stay connected from virtually anywhere as long as you have Internet connection. In addition to this, RingCentral also offers free mobile apps that let you enjoy your system through your handy smartphone or tablet. With these apps, you can make calls using your business phone number, access Internet faxes and voice messages, and monitor call logs.
- Improved scalability. This system can easily adjust to the needs of your company. Add or delete virtual extensions with a few clicks on the web-based user interface. No need to add cables or phone units. Getting a new local or toll free number is just as easy when you can order it through your online account.
- Smart integrations. This system can also be used with other popular cloud services. Send fax directly from Dropbox, Box, or Google Drive. You can also integrate RingCentral with Salesforce to improve efficiency with the simple “click-to-call” dial feature that also reduces misdials.
Don’t let your enterprise get left behind. Subscribe to RingCentral and give your business phone all the advantages it can get.