RingCentral is launching an Essentials package in Europe this June for businesses that don’t need the full unified communications package but want the key features of one. The app is supported by iPhone, iPad and Android devices which means people can use it wherever they are.
With MVP Essentials, you will empower your business with messaging and phone.
All business phone features in a single app. Now we’re talking.
The cloud-based phone system makes it easy to manage calls and voicemails on any device. It is complete with local numbers, extensions, call delegation, call screening and visual voicemail.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Simple setup: Port existing numbers to your RingCentral account or create new ones instantly.
- Keep track of all offices: IT admin made easy. Manage users, monitor call quality, dive into usage and control employee permissions – all in one place.
- Connect every call: Set business hours, custom greetings and advanced call routing so you’ll never miss a conversation.
Collaborate with team messaging
Built-in team messaging allows you to chat with colleagues and external parties, share files, tasks, and calendars, and create teams. There’s a whole suite of other messaging features. For example, you can choose from an entire menu of emoji reactions to respond or add more personality to your own messages with the format message toolbar.
Notable features include:
- 100 outbound minutes/month included
- HD voice
- Team messaging with unlimited guest users
- Data retention and backup
- GDPR compliant
- 24/7 support
- Multiple HD voice enabled devices
What are the benefits?
Small businesses and large enterprises alike will see value in the Essentials package.
Security and reliability come first
Essentials offers seven layers of security to protect your data and communications. Service remains at the highest standard with a 99.999% available uptime SLA – this equates to around 5.26 minutes of downtime each year.
A solution that grows with you
The best part of the package for businesses is the ability to scale with the cloud, meaning we can keep up as you expand. With room to grow and add at competitive rates, there is something for all types of businesses.