Have a question?
Call 800 820 3676
What is RingCentral Office ?
RingCentral Office is a cloud-based business phone and fax system. It combines a hosted phone system with advanced call and fax management, reliable phone and fax service, and full-featured IP phones that arrive pre-configured and ready for use.
“RingCentral allows me to be more prepared, to provide better customer service, and I am saving $50/mo over the last company I used.”
- Lily Gao, eBay PowerSellerHandsUp Marketing
Customer Success - TRUSTe
“Between increased functionality, user-level access, and the ability to manage the system from anywhere, we’re experiencing a 50% time savings.”
- Matt Benoit, IT Manager, TRUSTe
- The deal with VoIP providers
- What to Expect from Your VoIP Provider
The deal with VoIP providers
A VoIP provider can make or break a company, so it’s best to choose one that’s not only affordable, but also reliable.
VoIP providers are steering business communications towards a new direction. For many years, most companies, offices, and business owners have been relying heavily on their mobile phones. Because of its up-to-date features and mobility advantages, the mobile phone has become the best friend of every individual who relies on communication to do his or her job. This applies to all fields of business, as communication remains an integral part of running a successful corporation regardless of the size. It translates to effective relations between a company, its employees, and its clients. And considering that mobile devices are now intangible parts of our daily lives, its potential to boost business performance is even greater. Now, thanks to hosted functionality offered by different providers, the capabilities of the mobile phone have become even more enhanced.
VoIP Provider for All-around Business Connectivity
Through VoIP technology, businesses can easily speak with clients who are outside their local scope. It facilitates expansion, allowing local businesses to target new customers and explore bigger markets. Local businesses don’t have to make the most out of saturated markets if they can just move or expand to another city with the help of a reliable provider. Hosted VoIP service providers basically make it easier for businesses to communicate with customers, employees, and each other, especially now that calls are made through their Internet connections.
When you subscribe to a VoIP provider such as RingCentral, you will be given your own virtual local or toll-free number. You can select your own number, depending on your preferences. If you want to project a big business image, a toll-free number will work well for you. A custom number dedicated to your clients—surely, that’s something that exudes reliability and dedication from a company. After all, your phone number is the gateway to your business.
VoIP providers are different from each other in terms of the features they offer. While most of them can offer you a comprehensive telephony solution with all the features you need, there are some that require additional premium payments. RingCentral throws in all the features that you will ever need without any additional payment required. You simply need to select which plan best suits the requirements of your business. By offering features like online faxing, conferencing, and mobile access, Ring Central gives you a comprehensive suite that you can tailor-fit to fulfill your needs. You are not left with a one-dimensional communication system that gets outdated when new technology comes up.
RingCentral offers one of the best and most outstanding communications solutions today. For a fast and efficient virtual phone service, choose RingCentral as your VoIP provider now.
What to Expect from Your VoIP Provider
A VoIP provider should address all the needs of a business; choosing the right one is a big step towards success.
VoIP providers are of utmost importance because they offer a tool that’s necessary for a business’ success: a communications solution. These service providers supply easy-to-use web-based phone suites that are useful for different types of businesses. They help different companies, big or small, improve their efficiency by streamlining their communication system and cutting down operational cost. It allows businesses to explore possibilities for growth and expansion, giving them access to a bigger audience and a wider geographical reach.
Every business owner tasked with choosing the right communication system for the company should be discerning when it comes to VoIP providers. Affordability should not be the only aspect to consider, even for startups and small businesses. It is imperative that you research about the leading service providers in the market, taking to account their reputation, their rates, and the quality of service that they extend to their clients.
VoIP Provider Checklist
If you’re looking for a reliable provider, consider these three attributes:
- A unified system. Your chosen provider should offer a system that enables businesses to facilitate communication between different places, without the long-distance charges. This makes it so much easier for small businesses to extend their offices to other areas without worrying about communication problems and hassles. As mentioned earlier, the right VoIP provider presents business owners the chance to explore growth and expansion, without worrying about the added costs. We’re now in a well-connected world, thanks to the marvels of communication technology. It’s not surprising to see practical applications of these modern-day communications innovations, especially in the field of business.
- A practical solution. A good provider will give you a system that lets you maximize your existing phone numbers and communication tools, demanding nothing but a decent Internet connection for online call management. There should be no steep learning curve to overcome before you can fully enjoy the service offered—You just sign up for your new account and immediately use your new system.
- High-quality features. One of the best things about getting a VoIP provider is the fact that it can innovate to provide the best service. From Internet-based phone calls to mobile applications that are free and exclusive to subscribers, VoIP offers brilliant solutions for the business owners of today. Designed to fit the lifestyle of the mobile professional, these service providers enable users to stay connected 24 hours a day and seven days a week, with customizable functionalities that give them total control over their business communications.
- Make sure those three factors are offered by the service provider you choose. With the large number of options offering different packages and different rates, you need to take time to evaluate them all so that you’ll find the one that will work best for your business. If you’re after stellar service and budget-friendly rates, RingCentral is the VoIP provider you need.