What is RingCentral?
Internet phone service for
businesses that is complete,
budget-friendly, and easy-to-
Have a question?
Call 800 820 3676
What is RingCentral Office?
RingCentral Office is a cloud-based business phone and fax system. It combines a hosted phone system with advanced call and fax management, reliable phone and fax service, and full-featured IP phones that arrive pre-configured and ready for use.
“RingCentral allows me to be more prepared, to provide better customer service, and I am saving $50/mo over the last company I used.”
- Lily Gao, eBay PowerSellerHandsUp Marketing
Customer Success - TRUSTe
“Between increased functionality, user-level access, and the ability to manage the system from anywhere, we’re experiencing a 50% time savings.”
- Matt Benoit, IT Manager, TRUSTe
- Have an All-in-One Internet Phone Service
- How Business Savings Increase through Internet Phone Services
Have an All-in-One Internet Phone Service
Internet phone service gives you an easy-to-manage, complete business communications system without expensive outlay.
If you want to have a communication system that includes everything you need, then subscribing to an Internet phone service is the best route to take. Calls, emails, faxes, voicemails, and SMS are some of the most common platforms businesses use for communicating. The problem, however, is that having all of these usually means having multiple platforms that are not only expensive in the long run, but are also difficult to maintain. Having a system that integrates all of these is best way to go, and online phone service makes this possible. Not only does it save you time and money, but it also makes things a lot easier and more convenient for you.
The advanced but cost-effective Internet phone service technology works by utilizing the power of the Internet to host and streamline the most important communication platforms in the field of business. Calls, text messages, emails, voicemails, and even faxes are sent and received online, making things easy for you. You can manage everything through a single computer, as long as you’re connected to the Internet. This eliminates the need for expensive hardware and technical maintenance, which then leads to bigger savings. This also gives you more mobility and versatility as you can have total control of all of your business correspondences, ensuring that you can engage in them anytime, anywhere.
An Internet Phone Service Provider that Goes the Extra Mile
Not all hosted phone service providers are equal when it comes to the level and quality of their services. RingCentral, for one, throws in some added features to make business communications even more convenient for its subscribers.
Softphone, for example, is an ingenious feature with a lot of benefits. RingCentral developed it so that subscribers can use their communication system with their laptops and PCs. With it, you can manage your incoming calls, view call logs, and send and receive voicemails in real time.
Cloud integration is also an added benefit for RingCentral subscribers. The Internet phone service provider clearly recognizes the importance of cloud technology in businesses, especially in big corporations. That is why RingCentral allows users to fax files directly from cloud-based applications like Box, Dropbox, and GoogleDocs. This easily takes your business communications suite to the next level. The hosted communications system also remains updated. Because the service is hosted, cascading updates across the board is quite easy. This ensures that your system remains current – something that you can’t easily enjoy with traditional or on-premise PBX systems.
These are just some of the ways by which online phone services can help your business. Subscribe to RingCentral today and experience the convenience of Internet phone service.
How Business Savings Increase through Internet Phone Services
Internet Phone Services can reduce your business’s operational costs and increase your savings in more ways than one.
Aside from providing you with a comprehensive, easy-to-manage business communications suite, Internet phone services can also boost your company’s savings, no matter how big or small your enterprise is. And the great thing about it is that it helps reduce your company’s overhead costs in more ways than one:
- No additional hardware necessary. Given that RingCentral virtually hosts its services, you don’t need to purchase additional equipment. All you need is your computer and a reliable Internet connection.
- No need for technicians and system administrators. The fact that traditional phone systems require a network of servers, phone units, and cables means that maintaining them will require dedicated manpower, which equates to added expenses. With RingCentral Internet phone services, however, control and maintenance is as easy as accessing and customizing your RingCentral account online.
- Paperless technology. Online fax is an important feature of the RingCentral business phone service. Since fax documents are created, sent, and received online, the need for traditional fax machine, which requires fax paper, is eliminated.
- Low long-distance call rates. Telecommunication and network companies are more likely to charge sky-rocketing long-distance calls rates. But with RingCentral as your phone service provider, you’re able to make long distance calls at low standard rates so you can talk to overseas clients and partners as much as you like.
- Reduced power consumption. Since RingCentral streamlines your business communication suite and combines all of the major platforms in one system, you’re able to reduce your power consumption. There’s no more need for extra equipment like fax machines, helping you to conserve energy and lower your monthly electricity bill.
Ideal Internet Phone Services for the Modern Age
These services don’t just improve upon existing technology; they also take them to the next level:
- BYOD-ready. BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) is a policy that many small businesses implement during the start-up phase. Staff members are encouraged to bring their own laptops to work when resources are still limited. This is not going to be a problem if you subscribe to RingCentral Internet phone service. The virtual nature of the system allows you to use your personal device as long as it’s connected to the Internet. Adding a mobile device as a network extension is quite easy – something that you can’t do with traditional PBX.
- Versatile and Mobile. The beauty of having online phone services is that it enables you to be more mobile. You can practically bring your entire phone network with you so that even if you change office addresses, your phone number stays the same. Online phone services also enable you to do business remotely. Distance is definitely not an issue. You and your staff can work from different locations and still be able to manage business correspondences as if you’re in a single venue.
All these and more are what make online phone services financially ideal for businesses. Subscribe to RingCentral and see how much money you can save with Internet phone services.