Configure your service to deliver voice and fax message notifications by email.
Benefits of Message Alert
Powerful delivery and notification options
- Get instant notifications whenever you receive voicemails, faxes, missed calls and urgent messages.
- Advanced Notifications allows you to specify different email notification addresses for each type of notification.
- On/off controls for email messages are controlled by checkboxes conveniently located at the top of the screen.
- Configure voicemail and fax notifications to be sent with or without attachments.
- Messages can be marked as 'read' once they are emailed to you, which keeps your call log clear and spacious.
Spend less time faxing, more time working
- No need to wait by a fax machine to make sure your fax was sent - let the system notify you on your chosen devices.
- Monitor fax transmissions in your online account, and receive email confirmations of successful fax delivery.
Centralised records of all your communications
Message Alerts - FAQs
How will I be notified of new messages?
- RingCentral users have an online account where they configure their answering and notification options.
- If you want to be notified when a new fax or voicemail arrives for you, select that you want to be alerted via email.
What if I'm travelling abroad?
Can I hear the voicemail or see the fax as soon as I’m notified?
- Yes. Once you’ve received a message notification, just log in to your online account or open your email and then open the voicemail or fax.
More Message features
Secure VoIP service