Predefined report templates
Valuable insights from CRM integrations
Optimized workforce management
RingCentral Call Center Analytics
Contact Center Reporting
- Keep track of customer success, effort, demands, and sentiment through real-time reports that give you pertinent data that can be used to improve customer journeys.
- Set your agents up for success through quality management solutions that are guided by call center data from speech, text, interaction, self-service, and omnichannel analytics.
- Take advantage of over 90 pre-built reports or use custom ones to address your business’ unique reporting requirements.
- Analyze voice and non-voice interactions across multiple channels (SMS, live chat, email, and social media) to gain a better understanding of customer needs, agent performance, and operational trends.
- Use data from each interaction to find opportunities to improve agent and customer conversations and avoid dissatisfaction whenever possible.
- Leverage interaction analytics to make sure legal and compliance procedures are being followed during every contact.
Customer Surveys / Feedback Management
- Capture customer data that gives actionable insights about ways to improve customer loyalty, satisfaction, retention, and experience.
- Call center managers can review agent performance and provide rewards for positive customer feedback and improvement plans for negative ones.
- Gather unbiased feedback from different channels and funnel them directly from customer to agent to avoid misinterpretations.
RingCentral Customer Analytics
Contact Center Data Analytics Tools
Transform insights into results with consolidated reporting and analytics from RingCentral Contact Center.
FAQs about RingCentral Contact Center analytics software
Explore more contact center resources
Excelling in the experience economy
The rules of customer engagement have changed.
Disjointed and disgruntled
How broken communications workflow impacts customer satisfaction & the bottom line.
Disruptive customer engagement
Join industry analyst Sheila McGee-Smith as she shares how companies are using the cloud to transform customer relationships in ways that disrupt their industries.