Gain ultimate control over your voice and fax messages with Visual Voicemail.
Respond to messages anytime and anyplace
- Access Visual Voicemail through your online account, through the RingCentral for Desktop app, or through the RingCentral Mobile App.
- Prioritize your responses to voicemail and faxes.
- Have messages automatically transcribed as text for discreet and convenient access.
- Tap or swipe to return calls, delete messages, and more from a single screen.
- See who left a message by caller ID or contact name, when they left it, and the duration of the message to prioritize your response.
- Select a fax to see an instant preview.
Is there an additional fee for Visual Voicemail?
- Visual Voicemail is a standard feature of RingCentral Office and is instantly available at sign up.
Where are my messages stored?
- Messages and faxes are stored in your mobile account and your email account.
- Save them indefinitely by downloading or copying the files to your computer.
Can I forward a Visual Voicemail message?
- Yes. You can forward any fax or voicemail message through Visual Voicemail.
Will I still receive my messages online?
- Yes. Faxes and voicemail messages are delivered to your email inbox, mobile account, and in Visual Voicemail, giving you access your messages in whichever way is most convenient for you.
Can I respond to my voicemail messages?
- Yes. Choosing “Call Back” will make your RingCentral number automatically dial the number of the voicemail sender.